• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I'm in the boat too. We haven't officially decided on how many days, but we're thinking about an anniversary trip, so I'd like to book something and then cancel later if need be than the reverse, so come on September!

So glad that DTD reservations have opened finally. Was able to make some reservations for my August trip but waiting for September and also for those Disney reservations to open on July 20th

Has anyone done the Minnie and friends breakfast? Would you recommend it?
We loved it. This was 2 years ago. We booked a late reservation so the restaurant was clearing out and we had the characters to ourselves. I asked Captain Hook where was Peter Pan and it was the best interaction ever. He kept coming back to our table for more banter. When we were walking out he made us “walk the plank”.

Has anyone done the Minnie and friends breakfast? Would you recommend it?

We love it. We did have one less than stellar experience but even that was still fun. We usually do that one each trip for a late breakfast. The bananas foster sauce for the waffles is so good. We'll be there on our next trip if we can get a table.

We’ll there are ADRs available through Sep 14 for river belle terrace, cafe orleans, and ogas!! No schedules loaded for blue bayou though after Sept 5th. Lamplight Lounge has ADRs through Sep 8 -- no schedules loaded afterwards though.

Last edited:
I tried several times very early this morning (3am, 4:30am, etc) to get reservations for newly opened Sept 14 - and no luck anywhere! Why is this so hard?! I was hoping for a dinner reservation at Naples for Downtown Disney that night.

Well, I was able to book our Oga’s Cantina breakfast on September 12th!
Still waiting for Lamp Light to open.

I tried several times very early this morning (3am, 4:30am, etc) to get reservations for newly opened Sept 14 - and no luck anywhere! Why is this so hard?! I was hoping for a dinner reservation at Naples for Downtown Disney that night.

I found that DTD was not opening reservations 60-days out, it was closer to 45 days out.

I got Oga's for Sept. 6! I'm all done now and happy as a clam. Got both BB and Oga's for Labor Day Weekend. Now let's see if we can get ROTR and Webslingers! Good luck to all who are still searching. FWIW I had fantastic luck with Mousewatchers.

We’ll there are ADRs available through Sep 14 for river belle terrace, cafe orleans, and ogas!! No schedules loaded for blue bayou though after Sept 5th. Lamplight Lounge has ADRs through Sep 8 -- no schedules loaded afterwards though.
The Disneyland dining process has been so frustrating. I hate that we even have to book restaurants ahead of time--not having to plan every minute was one of the best parts about going to Disneyland--but to not have all restaurants available at 60 days and force guests to do daily checks is ridiculous. How hard is it? Anyway, thank you so much for posting about Ogas. I've been checking daily and hadn't checked yet today. I was able to get a reservation on Labor day so fabulous. Still haven't seen Carthay Circle open up for our days.

Ok, just got our Oogie Boogie tickets, so we're officially coming this September! I guess now my anxiety transfers to booking dining reservations :D We'll be in the parks Sep 13-17th, so I guess I'll just be checking every day to see if dining reservations open.
This is me. I would really like to get all our DCA stuff done on our party day 9/17. So that means stalking Lamplight now.

I also would like a Cafe Orleans reservation at some point, but have more options for days I would be satisfied with.

Blue Bayou no longer shows the “no schedules” message, so hopefully ADRs will get loaded soon? Come on Disney

Cafe Orleans and River Belle Terrace are still open for dinner on Tues, Sept 14. I woke up at 6am PST today (my usual time, but still!) and checked for reservations- these ones showed up later, but I didn't see ANYTHING else today. I was hoping to get Lamplight Lounge before our Oogie Boogie Bash that day.

I've been looking all around those Sept 10-14 days and just yesterday they started showing availability for River Belle, Cafe Orleans and Ogas only. No other restaurants have posted openings on those days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter