• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Try doing a res alert via one of the free sites (there are paid ones too but I used a free one and it worked great). I set up one for BB and Napa Rose bc those didn't show up for my dates at the 60 day out mark and I got tired of blindly checking every day. I got notifications immediately when the times I asked for came open. Now, because it seems DL releases post-60-day times at 12am PT, I got the alerts at 3am ET, and since I wasn't up because, yanno, 3am haha, I didn't see them until 7 am ET. But there were still plenty of times available for both at that point. Super helpful.
can you tell me what apps these are?

So I googled it but most of the ones that came up were paid and the one I found that was free only emails you. Not really sure how good that will be either. Sigh

I'm about to canceling a party of 6 at 8:30 on 8/10 at Napa Rose as well as an 8pm for a party of 5 there as well on the same night.

I’ve tried finding reservations for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Early September. However, hardly anything seems to be available. It seems like some restaurants, particularly the ones I like, will still be closed then 😩

I’ve tried finding reservations for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Early September. However, hardly anything seems to be available. It seems like some restaurants, particularly the ones I like, will still be closed then 😩
Which ones are you looking for?

Story Tellers, Plaza Inn, Goofys Kitchen
We need the DLR experts to chime in here, but what I think is:
Story Tellers comes and goes for reservations at least during my week (2nd week of August) -- that could be the case for you, too. Definitely try searching by time not just by breakfast/lunch/dinner.
Plaza Inn seems to be open as quick service -- the app shows it as a place I could make a mobile order for right now -- if I weren't a thousand miles away.
I think Goofy's just isn't open yet.
Also, if you are talking about the Plaza Inn's "dining packages" -- I think those just aren't available yet? So it's not like you are just having trouble making one. Nobody can? (Unless I'm missing something.)

I'm still waiting on September 6. As far as I can tell, nothing has been released for that day. Every restaurant says "There are no schedules available for the date selected." It's so weird that the rest of Labor Day weekend has been released and they are holding back Monday. For the rest of the weekend, you can search individual times, but for Monday the whole thing is just closed. Anybody have a clue what's going on? I'm not upset about it, as I kind of enjoy the thrill of the hunt, but I'm curious about the reasons.

The capacity must be increased for August. Maybe they are hiring additional servers that won't be trained until that time? I have a reservation for BB for my trip next week, so I'm definitely not complaining! But the reservation is for the end of the night (8:00pm) on what was supposed to be our last day, so I've been trying to move it up by an hour or two and there has been absolutely nothing available. Now we are going to be going for at least a partial day the next day, so I'm not as concerned about it, but I'll still be trying for the next several days to move it to 6:00 or even 7:00. But I suspect based on my frequent checking and absolutely nothing showing as available (and I've gotten zero notifications from the dining site that I also signed up for) that it's still going to be limited seating for the next couple of weeks.

I'm still waiting on September 6. As far as I can tell, nothing has been released for that day. Every restaurant says "There are no schedules available for the date selected." It's so weird that the rest of Labor Day weekend has been released and they are holding back Monday. For the rest of the weekend, you can search individual times, but for Monday the whole thing is just closed. Anybody have a clue what's going on? I'm not upset about it, as I kind of enjoy the thrill of the hunt, but I'm curious about the reasons.
I'm trying for Sept 7th and 8th as well and nothing yet.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter