Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I'm right there with you. At DLR July 8-12 and been picking things all week, but today kept getting errors. Otherwise I've found it easy to get everything I wanted (Trader Sam's, Lamplight brunch, Orleans Cafe, Oga's, Hungry Bear Fantasmic Package).

We are there the 8-13th! We got Trader Sams, Cafe Orleans, WOC Dessert Party, Lamplight Dinner and Plaza Inn MSEP Dining Package.

@TikiRob and @vicarrieous, we leave on the 8th 😊

@TikiRob, we got a Storytellers Brunch reservation for just after 11 on check out day too. Hopefully it's as great as I think it will be!
You inspired me to add it with your post on that other thread! Our girls are older (17/13) so they’ll appreciate sleeping in while I squeeze in one last rope drop at DL and then I’ll come back for them to checkout and have brunch.

So for those getting Trader Sams, what’s the trick? Via app or desktop?
0559?….

We ended up cancelling May to go in august instead but I had gotten Ogas and Lamplight but couldn’t ever see Trader Sams with ANY availability!
I'm sorry you're having issues. It seems like every time I look, there's something available for Trader Sam's. I was just looking (at 6:09 AM) and there were quite a few openings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-060448_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-060448_Disneyland.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20220514-060839_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-060839_Disneyland.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20220514-061008_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-061008_Disneyland.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
You inspired me to add it with your post on that other thread! Our girls are older (17/13) so they’ll appreciate sleeping in while I squeeze in one last rope drop at DL and then I’ll come back for them to checkout and have brunch.
@TikiRob Sounds lovely! Too bad our last day we have a 9am flight so no copy cats for me :(

@mouschievous We will wave as we roll in and you leave! Leave some magic and fun for us :)

@TikiRob & @mouschievous how's your planning shaping up? I had a hard time choosing park passes without park hours and entertainment schedules, but I figure its going to be busy each day no matter what.

We are going the 8-13 with 4 park days staying at Grand Cal.

We got Trader Sams, Cafe Orleans (want Blue Bayou if it opens), WOC Dessert Party, Plaza Inn Lunch Dining Package, Lamplight Lounge Dinner for our ressies. I found the process pretty smooth with good availability minus our last day (yesterday) with glitches right at ADR opening. I still need to figure out transportation from Amtrak to hotel and hotel to airport, but thinking we can do lyft.

For everyone mentioning Storytellers, we did that one last year and it was really good food. I really like the character costumes here as well.

I'm trying to decide between Goofys and the princess breakfast at Napa Rose for our checkout day this year. I think I might choose the Princess because we've had so few princess dining opportunities since the pandemic started.

For everyone mentioning Storytellers, we did that one last year and it was really good food. I really like the character costumes here as well.

I'm trying to decide between Goofys and the princess breakfast at Napa Rose for our checkout day this year. I think I might choose the Princess because we've had so few princess dining opportunities since the pandemic started.
I haven't done the Napa Rose princess breakfast, but we did it when it was at Ariel's Grotto. The princesses were so wonderful and interactive, and we had a great time. One of the highlights of the trip for dd.

@TikiRob & @mouschievous how's your planning shaping up? I had a hard time choosing park passes without park hours and entertainment schedules, but I figure its going to be busy each day no matter what.

We are going the 8-13 with 4 park days staying at Grand Cal.

We got Trader Sams, Cafe Orleans (want Blue Bayou if it opens), WOC Dessert Party, Plaza Inn Lunch Dining Package, Lamplight Lounge Dinner for our ressies. I found the process pretty smooth with good availability minus our last day (yesterday) with glitches right at ADR opening. I still need to figure out transportation from Amtrak to hotel and hotel to airport, but thinking we can do lyft.
Going well over here! I'm going to start us a July thread so we don't take over the dining reservation thread with talk of our trips :earsboy:

forgive me if this is a silly question but what time Am are we supposed to wake up now to try and get our reservations lol I have 19 days before my 60 days start and I'm really hoping for a lamp light reservation im on the west coast so a pacific time zone

Which character breakfast does everyone like more - Goofys Kitchen or Napa Rose princess breakfast? Wanted to do one on our departure day and both sound fun.
I was not a fan of Princess. Didn’t care for the food. The best thing there was Mickey waffles.

We loved storytellers *brunch* because you can order small plates from the server.

Haven’t been to goofy’s. I heard it’s loud and my kids have sensory processing issues.

Is the food at Trader Sam's good or it it all about the cocktails and atmosphere?
It's mostly about the cocktails and atmosphere, but the food is fine-to-good and goes along well with the cocktails. I liked the tempura shrimp, my sister liked the hamburger, and the panko-crusted long beans are always great if you just need something tasty to snack on (and/or to soak up the alcohol).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter