Has anyone gone to Disney the week of Memorial Day?

L

LizB1120

Hi,

We have already booked our vacation for May 29 - June 5, 2005. So we are going no matter what. Unfortunately, I am reading that the Memorial Day weekend into the 1st week of June is consider a high attendance time to go to Disney.

Please help. I need to know from someone who has been there if this is the case and if so, do you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Liz

Hello!

Just wanted to let you know that I have been 4 different times over the Memorial Day weekend. Overall it has never been that bad. I found that if you are at the parks at opening you can really get a head start and take it easy later on in the day.

We have always returned to our room for a midday break and I think that really helps when it is crowded. We have actually been at Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Typhoon Lagoon on Memorial Day and found that the crowds were tolerable at TL and Epcot. MK however was another story. Of course, anytime I've ever been MK has always been the most crowded.

We will be going June 1-11 this year so I'm not too worried about the crowds at that time of year. I've found even Memorial Day to be much better than any time during the summer after June 15th.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter