Has anyone ever tried...

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
Taking a small tape recorder with them to WDW to tape their trip notes so they don't have to write anything until they can get home and transcribe them? I was thinking of trying this in August. Either it will make it easier or I'll just find out I have 1 more thing to keep track of LOL! TC :cool:

I was thinking of doing that, but then I decided that it would make my DH think I was a total Disney nut, or perhaps just a nut, so I went with the old fashioned paper and pen.

pen and used the paper on the little table....and jotted down the days offerings......like what we had for breakfast and what ride we went on.....and what restaurant we went to during the day.....and ect......my husband thought I was a goof ball.............honest......cause one day.......I think it was at the last part of the week and I said.....did we do anything today......... ROFL....that is alot of work having fun.......

I just write my notes on the hotel stationary. I guess they're pretty thorough, because I did my last trip report several months after I got back. A tape recorder would be fine, but I don't mind writing, and I would have to buy a tape recorder just for that.

Actually my DH suggested using his mini tape recorder after seeing me jotting notes at meal time on the park maps. I planned on taking it along and using it to take notes while I waited for the laundry to finish since I always seem to be the only person there. Can't have people thinking I am talking to myself! I think it would be neat to turn it on while at a meal just to capture the candid comments about our meals from everyone.

I took one on our first trip, but I never remembered to use it. I found it worked well to jot down notes while waiting for a show to start. I just took one of those little notebooks and kept it in my fanny pask. Worked great!

I have decided to try the mini tape recorder on my next vacation. (Not Disney). I especially thought it would be great for photos to remember things like what that building was that I just had to have a picture of or what town I was in when I took that scenery picture.

My Mother just came back from an Alaskan cruise and doesn’t have the faintest idea of what half of her pictures were. All we know is that they were taken somewhere in Alaska.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter