Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

We saw Kevin Federline at Epcot..we was standing right next to DH and he didnt notice...so we followed him out and I snapped a picture as he was heading into the back of Mission Space..still smoking a cig.

Jan25025-3-1-1.jpg

I was at the child swap in Test Track with my nephew when a CM brings out Matt Lauer and his family. One of his children was too small to ride so the CM babysat their youngest and sat right next to me while Matt rode TT with the rest of his family.

When they came back out my nephew ran right up to Matt!!:eek: I apologized...soooo embarrassing... but they were very sweet and smiled & then left.

Matt Lauer in Walt Disney World.....I seriously don't think my life could get any better than that!!!:love::love::love:

We saw Kevin Federline at Epcot..we was standing right next to DH and he didnt notice...so we followed him out and I snapped a picture as he was heading into the back of Mission Space..still smoking a cig.

Jan25025-3-1-1.jpg

Love that picture, too funny! Myabe you should have tried to sekl that pic to one of the gossip magazines:rotfl:

Its funny, I was watching TMZ the other night and the guy who played Carleton on the Fresh Prince was going to Disney with his daughter. So I got thinking that maybe I'll see a celeb while I'm there!!

I'd much rather sneak a picture (or even better...be in the picture!) than an autograph.

I know it's from DLRP but I met John Lasseter shortly after the new Toon Studios section of the Studios park opened - couldn't believe it!!

Pic is in my sig.

Well this was at disney land in california we were walking down main st and we guess who we saw,The biggest star around i had to grab the camera and take a pic I dont care if they get mad I had to try,Mickey was great signed an autograph and took a pic,best part was hes friends were there minnie,pluto and donald OMG it made my day.

Last year, we saw Celine Dion while waiting to board Test Track.

They were celebrating her son's 7th birthday and were in the middle of riding Test Track 7 times in a row. We know that thanks to the CM that was very quietly telling everyone why that car didn't have to unload.

Look I know there celebrities and all but seriously what gives them the right to have special privledges that every other person celebrating there childs b-days dont? I just find that very annoying :mad:

Look I know there celebrities and all but seriously what gives them the right to have special privledges that every other person celebrating there childs b-days dont? I just find that very annoying :mad:

I am with you on this one. Nothing annoys me more than people who think they are above everything.

But thankfully, I think that most celebrities are not like this when they are at places like WDW. I think most just try to blend in with the crowd and not be noticed.

Last Friday at World of Disney we saw Joey Fattone and Alfonso Riebero. They were at BBB with their daughters (who were beautiful). A few people stopped Joey and asked for pictures (that is how I knew it was him LOL).

My son and his friends stood behind them in line at Expedition Everest on Friday morning. They knew it was Alfonso, but disagreed whether or not it was Joey Fattone. I guess this settles it!

You too could have this privledge. It is called a VIP tour. You can book it for $295 an hour with a 6 hour minimum. So if you have an extra $1800 go for it. This will give the entire party (max 10) unlimited instant FP.

You to could have this privledge. It is called a VIP tour. You can book it for $295 an hour with a 6 hour minimum. So if you have an extra $1800 go for it. This will give the entire party (max 10) unlimited FP.

But does the $1800 version allow you to ride the same very popular ride 7 times in a row?

:confused3

Yes, I heard it allows you to ride as much as you want.

But honestly, I think they mostly do it to keep crowds from following them all day. Even the lamest of celebs will be hounded by some people.

What I am trying to say is that this special treatment is not because they are a celebrate. It is because they sprang for the VIP tour.

There is also a lower cost VIP package that still follows the same FP rules as the rest of us, but that the CM does the running. Personally, if I was laying out that kind of green I would want the unlimited instant version.

On another note, TT was fun, but I got board with it after the second time we rode it.

Although I didn't see any of the actors, my family and I were at WDW the same time that the show "Family Matters" was filming there back in 1995. One of our last nights there we were at Innoventions and my mom saw all these chairs and cameras, etc. and on the chairs it said Family Matters. I saw Fred Fox Jr's chair (his name was on it)- I believe he was a producer. We figured out they were filming the show and me being 11 years old and loved that show (this was the height of TGIF ABC! and when like every ABC show went to Disney World-Disney bought ABC) I just stood and watched. LOL, I wasn't actually watching anything, because they were going to film after the park closed (except for some crew people setting up- hardly anyone was there), but I just wanted to see someone from the show. My mom even wanted to see if I could be an "extra", but then we just eventually left.

Except for that set in Innoventions, that's all I saw of them filming. If I would've known earlier in the trip they were filming I probably would've kept an eye out for them- especially in the outdoor scenes. I still get excited when I see the Disney episodes of FM. I'm 25 and I will watch that show on Nick at Nite!

Not me, but a friend of my mom's and her family saw Bruce Willis and Demi Moore (and I assume their girls, too?) at a show there back in 1997.

I have a friend who works as a CM at the CR. She started in January and since she has been there she has said Simon Cowell has been there and Joey Fatone is staying there right now!

This has been quite a fun thread!

Several years ago, when DH was 13 or 14 (I can't remember which - was either 2000 or 2001), his school's show choir went from Montgomery, AL to WDW to perform. It was at some huge performance thing with tons of different people there. They performed somehwere at the Magic Kingdom, I believe. Anyway, they had to go through the backstage area to get back on their bus after their performance, and Christina Aguilera (sp?) was there. This was after Mulan of course, but it was before she became really huge. Anyway, she complimented his show choir on their performance. DH had ended up with a solo in it, and she complimented him specifically. I also heard this story from another one of his schoolmates who was bitter about it. Hahaha. Really random. It is his claim to fame though. Heehee. :dance3:

Oops, I forgot about this... the same trip (actually the same day) that we saw NPH at AK, we also saw Drew Lachey and his Dancing with the Stars partner (I don't know her name) at the AKL while we were waiting to eat at Boma. We were with my MIL and SIL that trip and neither of them had recognized NPH, but they recoginzed Drew Lachey and this lady right away because they are addicted to that show which I have never seen. They were standing right in the middle of the entrance to the AKL with some other folks and looked like they were trying to decide where to eat. We did not take any pictures because we were like 2 feet from them and thought this would be awkward! She was wearing some sort of full body skin tight body suit:confused3 which was what DH noticed;) I believe that they were in WDW for the taping for the Christmas Parade the next day.

In Feb 2007 after the Inianapolis Colts beat the Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl I meet Head Coach, Tony Dungy and Running Back, Dominic Rhodes of the Colts after they filmed the parade down Main Street.

Tony Dungy was very nice even after I told him that I was from Chicago he still took a picture with me.

Not in WDW but when I was in Disneyland Paris in March just gone I met Patrice Evra the Manchester United FC left back (I don't know how famous he is in the US but he would be very well known in Europe) He was really nice he let people take photos with him and all that, I'll post my phot with him later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter