has anyone ever had luck with a walk up at Ohanna?

bjcaed

Mouseketeer
We are doing a quick trip and would like to grab an earlyish dinner at Ohanna on arrival day. I need those noodles and bread pudding:). Anyone ever have luck with a walk up? There will only be two of us around 6:00?? Wondering if it is even worth the trouble. I guess if not we could eat at their quick service its pretty yummy too.
Thanks!!

Also, check day of on MDE. You may be able to join the walk up list. It's the same availability as what the host/hostess stand will see. We were at the Poly one evening on a busy night and there was availability on the app walk up list, it was about an hour wait. We were pretty hungry and had to be somewhere later, so we went to Tambu Lounge instead. We only waited about 20 minutes there for a table (yes, they make you wait your turn now, I prefer that because no one is rushing/competing for a vacant table). We got wings, potstickers, noodles, and the bread pudding there. It was the same and cost us a lot less!

I have! Last summer in August we did walk up on a Sunday night, I stalked it most of the day but it wouldn’t let me add until we literally pulled into the Poly lot. We left Riveria around 6:30, add our name around 7 and were seated and down before fireworks (we watched from monorail). We are a family of 2 adults and 3 kids. We would do again, for sure.

Check the day before and day of, as well. People hoard multiple reservations which is greedy, but they have to let go of them at some point when they decide which reservation they actually want.

2 years ago we did that, we were staying at the Polynesian came back for a rest from the parks, planned on going to DS to get something to eat, on our way out we passed by Ohana and snagged a walk up table for 4 of us at 630pm… you never know

We did last trip but we were staying at poly looked kinda empty when I walked by, asked and we went right in, probably got lucky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter