Has anyone ever done both MNSSHP and MVMCP on the same visit?

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
And is it possible to do both if you are staying a week? My sister and I are going in 2018 for our 50th birthdays, and we've done the MVMCP 5 years ago, never done MNSSHP, but would love to, and if possible, would love to do both on the same visit, but is it doable?

So I ask you all, has anyone ever done both on the same visit?

This is a very frequent situation that is discussed (and done) every year.

Arriving end of Oct. and departing after the end of first week of Nov. is the timing needed.

I've asked this as well, and I'm doing it this year. Easily do-able. We're attending one of the last Halloween parties and the first Christmas party.

For 2015 the last MNSSHP is Nov 1, the first MVMCP is Nov 8. A little longer than a week but doable. Just don't know what the dates will be in 2018.

I did this last year went on halloween then to first christmas party whcih was sold out so it was QUITE busy.

We are doing it this year, arriving Oct 30th-Nov 18th. Trying to talk DH into doing 2 of each parties.

Haven't ever done this before, but we're planning on doing it this year as well be down there from Oct 19 to Nov 21. We've been to MNSSHP a number of times but never the MVMCP, so thought it would be cool to do both in one trip.

We did it in 2013. Went to the last Halloween party on the 1st of November and the first Christmas party on the 8th of November. It involved staying at Disney longer than a week. Keep in mind that both of these parties were sell-outs, so both were quite busy.

Don't forget that it also throws in the F&W festival, too! We were so close to doing this in 2014 but couldn't get there early enough. However, we did get to see MK still dressed for Halloween and then changed over to XMAS for the first MVMCP.

We did it in 2013. Went to the last Halloween party on the 1st of November and the first Christmas party on the 8th of November. It involved staying at Disney longer than a week. Keep in mind that both of these parties were sell-outs, so both were quite busy.
We were at both of those parties in 2013 too! They were really busy, but it was a fun trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter