Has anyone ever decorated their Mickey ears for Christmas?

IndianaJ

Mouseketeer
I know Disney sells Christmas ears, but one of my daughters likes to be crafty. Has anyone ever decked out their own ears? Give me ideas please and thank you! :santa:

Hi
I took a Santa Hat(dollar store) and added black pom poms for ears.
I guess you could do the same for Goofy just make long floppy ears out of felt.
Have fun making them.
Hugs Mel

example of Goofy Santa

I'm also wondering if something cute could be done with a pair of ear muffs?
I'd like to try that.
Hugs Mel

Great ideas! I will say, this board is a little intimidating. All the DISigns are fab. Not sure how they work, but fab!

ETA: I didn't realize it was the same poster. Thanks Bababear_50!

Hi Jennifer
I am wondering if you posted on the right forum?There is another forum called (The Creative Community) http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40
not that we don't welcome you to the Creative DIS DISign forum-welcome!
This forum is all about how to make iron on t-shirts Designs,invitations to resorts,restaurants,welcome letters,I make a few coupons that parents leave for their kids .I know some people make countdown calendars,autograph books passport books,the funny thing is we are the second last forum on the DIS but once people find us they tend to stick around. Have fun exploring. At the top of the page are some sticky notes about who kind of does what (meet the designers).Many years ago i posted here asking for suggestions about making handmade xmas decoration for our Disney trip and I just kind of never left.
so again welcome, pull up a chair and grab a cup of tea,there is lots to explore here.
P.S my real name is Mel
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter