Has anyone enjoyed a spa treatment at AKL?

princessmomma

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time at AKL. They have a spa there, correct?

I love a great massage, but have had some bad ones in the past (wasted good hard earned money). I would love to spent some time in the spa during our day off. Does anyone have any first hand experience?

Bumping this up!

I will be at AKL next week and am also interested in spa treatments. Any info??????

I too would be interested....I know that they have fitness facilities on site...but was unaware as to any actual spa treatments...
Info...is MUCH appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

Found some "basic" information at www.wdwig.com
Go to accomodatons then to the "fact sheet" for AKL...lots of information about the resort!!

Have an awesome time:bounce:

We stayed at the AKL in September and I had a message. I have had better, When we went to Vegas last Feb I had a great message and it did not cost a fortune. The message at AKL cost $170 including tip for a 70 min session. They only use regular oil unless you want to pay $15 extra for aroma therapy. The real turn-off was the lack of facilities.
When I go for a message anywhere else they have shower rooms for before the message and they provide changing rooms with robes. After the message they usually have a shower area and an area to do your hair and face. The AKL had none of this. After the very pricey message I was haded a dixie cup of water and told to drink a lot of water the rest of the day.

If you have the choice, use the spa at the GF, from what I hear it is much more of an experience.

Thanks for the info jdkdorn. If I do decide on a massage, I will ask to look at the facilities first. I may even check out the spa services at the GF. It seems theirs is more of a full service spa than the AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter