• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone eaten breakfast at the Grand Floridian since the Pandemic Started?

itsdisneytime

oh my, am i day dreaming about Disney again?
Just curious -- thinking about taking my daughter to a breakfast there soon - we usually visit twice a year and this is one of our "go to's" for breakfast. I know things are changed since the Pandemic so I was wondering how they are dealing with the places that were historically "buffets"

If you went - will you mind dropping your experience here - I would greatly appreciate it

Back in September only the Grand Floridian Café was open for table service, with reservation of course.

We ate at Grand Flo Cafe but that was back right when the resorts reopened before the parks. There were things we liked but I wasn't overly impressed. They may have added more options by now.

Just returned. Grand Floridian is open, serving table service meals (with reservation). We had both dinner and breakfast there, and both wet quite good. In room service is now being offered at GF and it appears to be the same menu as the Cafe.

Had at GF Cafe this morning and it was very good. Particularly liked the mimosa and Bloody Mary. I would say it was a very enjoyable breakfast but did not knock my socks off. We are staying here so the convenience was amazing but I wouldn’t travel to eat here personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter