Has anyone eaten at Paradiso 37 at Disney Springs?

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
Just curious? We chose this as our dinner spot for our first night because the menu appeals to both of us. I never see anything about it on these boards though so was just curious if anyone has any opinions on it!

Thanks!!

I haven't though like you I liked the menu. I went by there on my trip last week though and the restaurant is in a great location. If you try it out come back and let us know your thoughts.

We were hoping to pop in for some Crazy Corn and a drink. Is this even possible? Do we need to make a reservation for this or is there a bar we can sit at? We will have a 14 year old with us.

There is a bar and one side of it is outside so there is a lot more seating when the weather is tolerable outside. Most of the time we have been at the bar it has been in the afternoon. Food is pretty good. We love the crazy corn.

I hope you have a great time, but I myself, did not. It was underwhelming and with poor service and just nothing special at all. Just keep in mind that not only are the reviews on yelp mediocre, but even the far more generous Google reviewers only give it 3.2 stars out of 5. I went May of 2017. I knew about the reviews but decided to chance it anyway because I am actually very easy to please when it comes to restaurants. I should have listened.

Using both yelp and google reviews for a restaurant is a pretty good indicator of the level of quality you're most likely to find in a place, I think with yelp being very harsh and google being more relaxed I find, so you can average out the two.

To me, Paradiso was nothing more than your average chain-style restaurant, in the vein of Chiles but to me, at least on that night, did not even meet the quality of a Chiles, which I like very much, actually, in terms of food quality or service.

We've been 4 or 5 times. Food is good, it is a bit loud, but I find a lot of the restaurants to be that way

Just curious? We chose this as our dinner spot for our first night because the menu appeals to both of us. I never see anything about it on these boards though so was just curious if anyone has any opinions on it!

Thanks!!
Average food, very loud environment, but convenient location. Lunch is generally less boisterous than dinner, especially if you're not eating right at noon. As another said, it's chain quality food, but if you see things you like, give it a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter