Has Anyone Done This?

familymagic7

Earning My Ears
I just read about the family recreation plan at VWL where you get unlimited use of bikes, water mice, etc. for your length of stay. Has anyone done this while staying at FW cabins or campground? We're just wondering how feasible it is, but it sounds like a great deal b/c this trip we are not going to the parks. Would love some feedback! Thanks!! Also, does anyone know where I can pull up the info concerning this plan?

Where did you read about this????? I would love to know more also!

I can't wait to get there!!!!

:wave:

I have read about it a few times, but right now there is a thread under DVC discussion titles "boat & bike deal" (I don't know all the tricky comp stuff, or I'd be able to send you right over:o ) I ended up posting my question on that thread b/c I wasn't getting anything here. Seems like a great deal!

I would also like to know this info. What forum was the topic boat and bike deal on? I can't find anything called DVC Discussion titles. The search is down now so without knowing which fourm it will be very hard to find .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter