Has anyone done the Aloha Breakfast at PCH?

experiment626mom

<font color=purple>I hate when people breathe on m
Please let me know how it is. I understand that this is a character breakfast. Is it just Lilo and Stitch or are there others? How is the food?

Thank you for any and all info!

We did this two weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Lilo and Stitch were there as were Minnie, Max and Pluto. Food was really good, the usual breakfast buffet type things including omlettes, fruit, Mickey waffles etc. My kids had a ball with the hula lessons and other games the characters played with the kids. We would definitely do this one again. I bought my son a funny Stitch hat in the gift shop while we were waiting and this thrilled Stitch. He really paid a lot of attention to my son. My son liked it (he's 11) because there were no princesses!

We had breakfat there back in Decembe and all 9 of us loved it! The character interaction was awesome and the food was really good!

We saw Lilo, Stitch, Goofy, Max, Pluto, Minnie, and Daisy Duck.

My neice got to play musical islands (like musical chairs) with Stitch and a few other kids and she had a blast!

The buffett was good. There were many hot dishes (scrambled eggs with cheese and chorizo, sausage, bacon, potatoes, etc...) as well as pancakes, waffles, and a very delicious banana french toast! There was cereal, muffins, donuts, fruit, and much more.

We really liked it and would definately do it again! It was a nice change from Goofy's Kitchen.

there were seven of us that did this breakfast on August 30th, we had a great time with all the characters, which were Lilo, Stitch, Minnie and Pluto. Minnie came over when the staff sang happy birthday to my brother and danced with him a little. The food was delicious, especially the bananas foster french toast, I would go back just for that french toast again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter