Has anyone called their guide about DVC AP?

ScottNBecky

DIS Veteran
I have left a message for my guide but havent heard back. I know that on the DVC site it lists the info still for a DVC AP Discount, but it doesnt show up when you try to order one. Anyone happen to talk to their guide to see if they are still offering this for 2008?

Don't order it off the site, just call member services. They will sell you one. Yes it is still avaliable with the 100.00 discount

Why call your guide??? He is a salesman for DVC, not APs. If you can't get it off the website today, call MS and do it that way.

Just reminding everyone when calling your DVC guides, please be sure to leave complete information in the voicemail - your full name, spelling if necessary, and complete telephone number. I know in the past this has sometimes been a problem when garbled messages are left, or without complete information ie, phone number. They need all of the above in order to return the phone call. Thanks everyone!

Just a comment about calling your guide. I am in sales (Software, not Timeshares) however, I still feel qualified to respond. Remember, your guide has a monthly sales quota that they must hit in order to be in good standing with management. They are there as a last resort if you have a complaint with DVC, and have exhausted the "Chain of command" so to speak at member services. They should not be called for issues that member services normally helps you with. Tickets, reservations, etc. are part of Member Services.
I am assuming that you are a (Fairly) new member, so I understand the confusion about who to call. The people at Member Services are really great and can help you with anything except adding on additional points. In fact for an issue like this one, Member Services probably know more about the new pricing than your guide would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter