• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone called for 2004 discounts today???

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has called for 2004 discounts today. the waiting is driving me crazy!!!!!:headache: :crazy: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :(

I just called. According to Dawn (1-800-BE A STAR), HRH will have Entertainment rates, but they won't be in the reservation system computer until the end of November.

I hope Dawn's right, but I do hope that it is at all the resorts!!!!

New update: Called today and spoke with a young lady by the name of Brenda. She said that the entertainment rates still won't be out until the end of November, but that the aph rates and the fan club rates should be out by the next week.

Guess, I will just keep checking.:D

Good Job Spidey Hulk.Im waiting in the wings for the rates

Thanks Tigger. You would think they would release them already!!!!!:D

SpideyHulk, that is *so* funny, I talked to Brenda today too !!
Of course, I got the same info as you.

I wonder how many DIS'ers Brenda got to talk to today ? LOL:tongue:

Thanks, SpideyHulk! I'm leaving for a long weekend in Fla (non-park trip) and am hoping to get fan club rates for club level - now I know to take my reservation info with me and check while I'm away !

I just called today and the discounted rates are still not out. Same old story..... "should be out by end of this month". Atleast this representative was pleasant as sometimes when I called in the past they were kind of arrangant when you mentioned discount rates. I guess they're getting so many calls in regards to the lower rates that they're tired of answering the same thing.

Wonder what's taking so long.......POST THE DISCOUNTED RATES ALREADY so we can all rest easier after making our reservations.

It's amazing. I just jumped out last April and made my July reservations. THEN I found out about all the discount options available. Now I am already trying to plan next July's vacation and I'm afraid to move too soon on anything. From reading everything so far, it looks like the first batch of '04 discounts will cover up until June? So that means my waiting time will not be over by the end of Nov. when the rates start coming out. Maybe it wasn't so bad being oblivious to all the options! You all are great keeping us all informed with up-to-date info. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter