Has anyone been called back on the Princess Breakfast?

grandmotherof10

Sometimes life is not always a dance but when I lo
I called a couple of weeks ago to set up PS for the Princess Breakfast and was told they are making changes to the Princess Breakfast and that I would get a call back in about a week. I have not heard anything and am wonder if anyone else has heard anything. I wonder if we are going August 14th is it to late to try getting PS for another character meal.

I was told that they might have information on Monday 7/18. I think they are considering changing the characters or the location but I'm not positive.

I heard the same. It should be sometime this next coming week that they should have the changes made, and start making reservations for the Plaza Inn again, although it will be another character breakfast. There will still be a Princess character meal, but it will be for lunch and dinner over at Ariel's Grotto. Try back on Monday, I am sure they will have the kinks worked out soon.

It's never too late, I called after the dead line back in May for June and got 7:30am reservations. Also, after I called for all our PS for Goofy's Kitchen, Princess Breakfast, etc. I called off and on before our trip just to confirm and every time they were so nice and put my mind at ease :) GREAT CS :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter