Has anybody tried RCCL's Wonderland restaurant? Is it worth it?

Duckbug.Ducktales

Listening to the music to Fantasmic!
It seems interesting and I would like to try it, but want to be anle to justify the expense to DH given that the main dining room is included. Hmm

We have done it. It was one and done for us. Its a very whimsical experience. Long on show, short on actual quality food.

We loved it! Be open to trying everything, even if it's outside of your normal wheelhouse. For me, I don't particularly care for seafood, but I really enjoyed the little bites during the appetizer course! I found very little truly unusual food. Most of what made it unusual was how it was presented. The braised short ribs were especially delicious!

I have not cruised a RCCL ship with Wonderland, but it seems very similar to Eden on the Celebrity Edge, and that was a fabulous meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter