Has anybody travelled...

minnie56

DIS Veteran
on Jetblue??

Considering them for a March Break flight out of Buffalo...really good prices!

I also considered JetBlue however,
it doesn't look like they fly direct.
(rates do look good though).

Recently saw a 60 Minutes program
on Jet Blue and was impressed.

fly direct...some flights there is no aircraft change, just a stop, but when you compare to Air Canada fares and all those taxes !!!!!! I'm going to consider them!

For the same time period AC is double the $$$$$

Yes we're considering flying from the US too (Buffalo airport) as the fares from Toronto are ridiculous and have even been double that of US rates....even with our poor loonie!:mad:

Jet Blue, I think always does a stop at JFK airport and I've heard that their service is great, with a personal TV on the back of every seat! (DH would love that!);)

Haven't flown Jetblue but, considered them too.

Their rates were usually one of the best. Then I noticed that most of the connecting flights were very close (ie. 25 min in our case).
Concerned, I e-mailed them and got a very prompt response.

"Thank you for your e-mail. Because all of JetBlue's flights in JFK airport are in terminal 6 you should have no problem connecting flights. As for your baggage concern we will transfer from one JetBlue
flight to another, however we do not transfer to other airlines flights.
Hope all your skies are JetBlue!

Mindy
-JetBlue Customer Commitment Crew"

So, haven't flown with them but like their customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter