Has anybody done Sci-Fi and Prime Time the same day?

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
Hi Dis Friends,

Well, I made a PS for both mentioned on the same day. Sci - Fi for 11:00 and then Prime Time for 5:00. (then see Fastamic) Has anyone done this? And then see the rest of the shows and rides?

Thanks.

We did this on our honeymoon and didn't miss a thing in the parks. We say everything we wanted to do.

Unless you are doing a meal and one and a dessert at the other, or have HUGE appetites, I would do these on separate days! :earseek:

eeyore0062 said:
Unless you are doing a meal and one and a dessert at the other, or have HUGE appetites, I would do these on separate days! :earseek:

Ditto. There is no way I could eat that those two places within a 5 or 6 hour period.
Whether you see all the rides and shows depends on the time of year you are going and how crowded the park is.

An option would be to share meals at the first restaurant because otherwise you may end up too stuffed. but this way you can enjoy the benifits of both. :love: I LOVE DISNEY RESTAURANTS!

epcotfan said:
Ditto. There is no way I could eat that those two places within a 5 or 6 hour period.
Whether you see all the rides and shows depends on the time of year you are going and how crowded the park is.

I totally agree. Makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it! :eek:

My wife & I eat at Sci-Fi & Prime Time on the same day every trip. I was told by the CM I spoke with on the phone that Sci-Fi didn't open until 12pm (I could've sworn that we have eaten there @ 11am though. Maybe I'm wrong.), so we are doing Sci-Fi @ noon & Prime Time @ 7:00pm this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter