Has Amazon switched to using Amazon Logistics for prime deliveries in your area?

Just had a package delivered yesterday from a u-haul van, when I looked out the window I saw a bunch of Amazon packages through the open door of the van. Is that what you're talking about?
They have at least two delivery services. Amazon Flex where you deliver in your own vehicle much like you are driving for Uber or Lyft and Amazon Logistics where they sell delivery routes and expertise to delivery partners.

I am not sure if the u-haul deliveries are one or the other.

Amazon Logistics partners are not required to use the 3rd party van leasing options that would get them a blue Amazon Prime van. Amazon Flex drivers are not required to use their own vehicle and could rent a u-haul for the day.

They have at least two delivery services. Amazon Flex where you deliver in your own vehicle much like you are driving for Uber or Lyft and Amazon Logistics where they sell delivery routes and expertise to delivery partners.

I am not sure if the u-haul deliveries are one or the other.

Amazon Logistics partners are not required to use the 3rd party van leasing options that would get them a blue Amazon Prime van. Amazon Flex drivers are not required to use their own vehicle and could rent a u-haul for the day.
Last Christmas a very hurried looking woman pulled her minivan into my driveway and tossed a package onto the retaining wall. When I went out to get it, it turned out to be a package from Walmart, so apparently they have their own independent delivery service too.

We are Amazon Prime, metro Atlanta, GA
We order lots via them for work (couple home businesses) and personal
We even have a large package delivery box out front

Our Amazon Prime comes from ....
- The Amazon truck you show (one came today)
- White trucks
- Rental trucks
- Personal Cars
- USPS
- UPS
- Fed Ex

NONE of these vehicles drive on the wrong side or park the wrong way. They all get out of their trucks on either side with UPS being the only one to consistently get off grass side.

NONE of these services have any consistency in drivers, we're lucky if our mail delivery person lasts a year.

USPS is by far the WORST of them all, they are late, they scan things delivered that are not, they show up at our house in the middle of the night leaving packages, and even with a very large box noted for packages ... they leave things in the rain or crushing boxes into our a mailbox so tight we have to crow bar them out.

PS Package that came today via the blue truck was a day early. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter