Harry Potter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!! i believe he turns 32 today....and also happy birthday to Jo Rowling, the person who started it all!!

where are the clues?! i'm so confused. are we supposed to find the clue? or is it just supposed to be on the homepage? :confused:

where are the clues?! i'm so confused. are we supposed to find the clue? or is it just supposed to be on the homepage? :confused:

The clue is really a riddle, answer the riddle, then add the answer to the folliwing
quill.pottermore.com/ by the way the riddle will be on the home page.

The clue is really a riddle, answer the riddle, then add the answer to the folliwing
quill.pottermore.com/ by the way the riddle will be on the home page.

oh okay. i checked last night and i didn't see a riddle anywhere. i was so lost haha

They didn't post it until like 3:00 in the morning, and I got up at 6:00, and the registrations were already filled! :sad2:

:scared1: well i would assume rowling would make it fair for everyone, maybe switch around the clue release times for each day so everyone stands at least a little chance.

so does anyone know for sure when the next clue will be coming out? i'm going to have to stay up i guess @_@

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter