• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harry Potter movie SPOILERS

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
ok - i know a few of you don't want the spoilers posted but i do so i started this thread so not to put them in the other one and spoil it for others.

so if you are going to the movie tonight here's where you can discuss it. talk about what was missed from the book, what was different, what you liked, what you didn't and anything else you want to comment on regarding the movie

post away. :)

OH MY GOD

i didn't know that

;p

what i'm meaning are the stuff that is in the book but not in the movie like harry sending dobbie and kreacher to find out what draco is doing -is it in there or missed.

what about the opening sceen (i loved how it was written but hated how it was in the movie for #5 - duddley looked like such a tool in the movie)

the sceen with the necklace - is it in the movie?

who plays tom riddle as a teenager? is it the same guy that was in #2? hope so - he was nice to look at :)

OH MY GOD

i didn't know that

;p

what i'm meaning are the stuff that is in the book but not in the movie like harry sending dobbie and kreacher to find out what draco is doing -is it in there or missed.

what about the opening sceen (i loved how it was written but hated how it was in the movie for #5 - duddley looked like such a tool in the movie)

the sceen with the necklace - is it in the movie?

who plays tom riddle as a teenager? is it the same guy that was in #2? hope so - he was nice to look at :)

I do know that Tom Riddle as a young boy is played by Ralph Fienes nephew, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, so we should definitely see a resemblance!

that's right - i saw that on some show that was posted on youtube. the casting director swears it wasn't because he's ralph's nephew.

wanna bet that helped :)

I knew what you meant. It was a joke. :p

I heard Kreacher isn't in it at all.

seriously???? i was hoping to see kreacher doing the "i won't i won't i won't" then have his mouth slammed shut because harry ordered him to be quiet

:(

I'm looking forward to the scene where Dumbledore is killed. I think it will be very emotional for a lot of people as it was for me when I was reading the book.

Dudley IS a tool!!!!

ya i know he is but he looked mentally challanged in the movie - it's just a big bully in the books not like the movie.

there's a word for it a don't want to use and can't for the life of me think of how to phrase it right now - my brain is fried today.

I'm looking forward to the scene where Dumbledore is killed. I think it will be very emotional for a lot of people as it was for me when I was reading the book.

me too - i hope they don't cut it short - it needs to prety much be word for word full length as written in the book.

i'm also starting to wonder where the cut is going to be in 7a and 7b.

the final day is soooooooo full of action from the morning the wake up and change to go to the ministry to the very end in dumbledores office. it alone is a movie.

ya i know he is but he looked mentally challanged in the movie - it's just a big bully in the books not like the movie.

there's a word for it a don't want to use and can't for the life of me think of how to phrase it right now - my brain is fried today.

I think they just wanted to keep the same kid playing Dudley through all the movies and thats just the face and speech pattern that he grew into :confused3 I don't think he was trying to look mentally retarded....thats just his face.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they end the movie. It needs to end with a LOT of suspense and excitement leaving you on the edge of your seat waiting for what is next, just like the book did!:goodvibes

the sceen with the necklace - is it in the movie? Well, we do see the girl floating in the air, screaming, in the trailers, and thet is part of the necklace subplot.

who plays tom riddle as a teenager? is it the same guy that was in #2? hope so - he was nice to look at :) It won't be the same guy from movie #2- he has aged out of the part, sadly.

I watched a BBC "making of" documentary on YouTube, and there is a scene in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes- the set is amazing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter