• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harmony Barber Shop Closing for Refurb in January

ell13

Mouseketeer
Starting January 8th and through the end of the month. I wasn't given a firm end date, but someone may know.

We're arriving on the 7th and won't have time that day to go to the parks. I'm really disappointed that we won't be able to get my son's first haircut there. He'll be 14 months old when we go. :worried:

Is this real??!!! I'm so upset, my son will be two when we go (Jan/Feb 2015) and let's just say he looks like a rag-a-muffin. LOL I've been determined to have his first haircut at Disney. Does anyone have any more info on this? Like when it's expected to be open again?? :sad2:

Is this real??!!! I'm so upset, my son will be two when we go (Jan/Feb 2015) and let's just say he looks like a rag-a-muffin. LOL I've been determined to have his first haircut at Disney. Does anyone have any more info on this? Like when it's expected to be open again?? :sad2:

I have searched everywhere for information on this. I couldn't find any. Here's a number to call for haircut reservation appointments, They would know I would think.

Harmony Barber Shop: Reservations are definitely recommended. Call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529.

OP Where did you hear this ?

I contacted Disney today and this is what they emailed me..

As of right now, we do not have any official refurbishment dates planned
for The Harmony Barber Shop. I would recommend contacting us closer to
the date to see if the information has changed.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Sincerely,

Hayley Dendinger
eCommerce Sales and Service Team

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and
should be confirmed just prior to your visit.
:cool1:

See lesson learned, don't go into " OH NO! :sad: " mode so fast :thumbsup2 ( the former monorail driver should have told you that :-) )

LOL, true, true. Although he did say that anything is possible with the Dis. LOL.

I just called to book my daughter appointment and she said it was closing Feb 2 for refurbishment :mad::sad:

Updated information states it will be closed for rehab Feb 2 - Mar 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter