• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hardrock hotel

kobibob

Earning My Ears
Hi...staying at the hardrock at the end of our disney vacation. First staying at vistana villages 6 nights then the hardrock club level for the last 2 nights...Really looking forward to the trip. How are the access lines there.....I was told no longer than 10 minutes but have a hard time believing that.......I hope so...anybody have comments on either the hardrock or the access lines i guess you get while staying there?? thanks...leaving in 1 week from the windy city burbs....

We were there during the July 4th holiday. The hotels were booked and the parks were busy. With the magic room key we never waited more than ten minutes unless an attraction had a "technical" problem. \
We will be back for July 4th week again this year!

We were there last year at the end of June, just before the 4th of July. It was very crowded. We never stood in line longer than 10 minutes. You will love it!!!

We went on memorial day weekend (so crowded UGH!) & with the room keys our wait wasn't more than 10-15 minutes even at peak times !
We were able to go on Men In Black twice, & as we passed by the LONG lines, I heard others saying, "hey , they were just on !!"
You will LOVE the "no wait" ~ It's sooooo worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter