wendygoofymad

Earning My Ears
hi everyone
this is my first time to use these board not sure what to do
anyway
we are staying at the hard rock hotel end june this year
we have booked a package with thomas cook
my question is
we have a standard room with garden view what are they like also not sure to upgrade to a pool view is it worth the money
what is the difference etc
done want to pay extra for a view of a tree etc how where are the better views and rooms
always stayed at disney resort and had room upgrade free
but cant wait to stay at HRH.
please can anyone advise
wendy

I've stayed in both pool and garden view at the HRH. There is no difference in the rooms. I actually preferred the garden view. There are no balconies, so it really doesn't make much difference. I don't tend to stand and stare out the window!

thanks for the reply
im still not sure whether to upgrade or not
but if there is no difference in the rooms no balcony etc and the garden view is just as nice we might save our money and spend it on something else thanks

I don't think it is worth the money either. Sometimes they just upgrade you for nothing at the hotel.

If you have experience at Disney I am sure you have your own habits, but we spend as little time in the room as possible wherever we stay. Sometimes, I'm not sure it would matter if we had a window at all! Personally, I'd save the money for something else -- there definitely are plenty of things to spend it on.

thanks everyone
you have helped us to make our minds up
as not to bother to upgrade
we have always (so far ) had a pool view room at no extra charge with disney so perhaps universal might be so kind to do the same , if not as you say we hardly spend time in the rooms im always up by 5-30
to go for a wander when it's quiet to watch the sunrise at 7 etc and spend all day out in the parks so well treat ourselves to extras perhaps another trip some where or put the money for a dolphin swim
take care and enjoy
wendy:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter