HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're planning a trip for late 2004 or early 2005. We passed up the concierge level upgrade at the WL on our last trip and we could have kicked ourselves for it later. I'm really interested in booking the Club level, but would like to know what types of snacks/foods are offered and if it's worth the extra charge.

I'm glad we decided to keep our reservation at HRH club. It is different than the concierge at disney hotels but still worth it for us.

AT HRH Breakfast was good with fresh fruit every morning. Waters & sodas available all day long. 5-7 included crackers, cheeses, different hot items each night. Things I remember were egg rolls, chicken potstickers, quisideas & chips/salsa, assorted olive trays. My teens and ds really liked what they had, 4 yr old didn't eat much during the dinner time. They also had beers & wine every evening. Later they had cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats, always supplemented with oreos & choc chip (packaged type). I did notice if you didn't make it until the last half hour the only thing left was the oreos and choc chips so maybe that's what people are complaining about. They always had large really good cookies such as mac. nut/which choc, doulble choc. Since the parks closed early while we were there we hung out at the pool most evenings and were there during the times they had food out and stopped by to check it out even if we had other plans for dinner. The staff was friendly & helpful. Also, they have better pillows at HRH (and RPR too compared to YC).

Has the Sunset Grill been replaced by The Kitchen????? It seemed that way on the website...Does anyone know???????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mad4Dizne
Has the Sunset Grill been replaced by The Kitchen????? It seemed that way on the website...Does anyone know???????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES it has.

I am just now figuring out the lay of the land at Universal. I take it the Hard Rock Cafe is NOT located on the HRH grounds? In Citywalk? How far from HRH?

Originally posted by ritzbuddy
I am just now figuring out the lay of the land at Universal. I take it the Hard Rock Cafe is NOT located on the HRH grounds? In Citywalk? How far from HRH?
The HRH is close to everything at Universal. The Hard Rock Cafe is about a five or six minute walk.

I have a question:
Does anyone know anything about the handicap accesible rooms at the Hard Rock? Where are they located?

Thanks!
Jennifer

I just booked the Hard Rock for August, 04 at the Entertainment rate of $134.00. Please tell me I found a great rate??!! Does the Hard Rock have complimentary breakfast? Anything else you'd like to share about the propery would be appeciated. It's our first time and we are very excited!!! Another question for those of you who are good at this, We will be flying into Orlando, Should we just stay somewhere the first day as not to waste a half a days ticket on a travel day? Any suggestion on where?
Thanks for all the help.

Thats a good rate. Standard room?
No breakfast.
I would stay off-site until you can take advantage of the first full day of FOTL.
I'm excited for you!
Now you have to figure out the countdown timer.

That is a great for a garden view at HRH. The hotel is great and very close to the parks. You will love it!

Where off site? I monitor Orlando travel on Ebay. I have stayed at the Best Western Movieland for $22/night. Crown Plaza Universal gets good reviews but will cost $60+.

How do you do the E-bay monitoring? I just looked, put in Orlando hotels and got a 3 night stay to come up but no individual hotels. Did I not do it right?

Thanks for the help. I also checked in to tickets, and 5 day pass is less than my 2 day, so we can go to the park the day we get there and check things out!

Hi,

Can someone please tell me if the HRH has hair dryers in each room?
Thank you,
Susan :D

That is a great ENT rate for the Hardrock in August-$134-Wow!
I am going From August 1-12 and got the annual pass rate of $174-I just phoned for ENT rate and they said it was $182?
Are you going at the end of August?
Thanks, Lori

Our Ent. rate for HRH is $134 for Aug. 25 & 26. It jumps to $176 for the 27 and 28 (Fri. and Sat.). It is for the garden standard room.

I just checked the entertainment.com web site for rates and the rate I was quoted for one night at the Hard Rock Hotel (June 5, 2004) was $239.00. That doesn't seem to be a deal at all.

Hi bengalfreak,

I know this doesn't make much sense, but I believe you can only get entertainment rates by calling 1-800-BEASTAR and asking if they have rooms available for your dates at entertainment rate. For whatever reason, the rates on entertainment.com are always a lot more than when you call. When I was making my reservations for the end of April, Entertainment rate for a standard room w/pool view at HRH was $179.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter