• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock Hotel INFO PLEASE

YODA

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me prices for The Hard Rock Hotel? I need to know where they range. From Cheapest to Most expensive. Any other info would be good too.

P.S. There is a special on the travel channel tomorrow 8/28/01 about the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando.

THANKS...

YODA (Spielberg Fan)

Think the cheapest standard room you can get is with the Entertainment card for $117.50, the Deluxe Room is $149.00 and I do not know how much the Suites are. Hope this helps

Lowest rate we got for Nov was 129 garden view, 139 pool view using the fan club card.

We got $117.50 using the entertainment rate in December, garden view room. Unfortunately, it was not available for all nights. We got a AAA rate of $148 for one night, and since that rate hopped up on December 24, got a Hard Rock All Access rate of $149 for the 24th. Also, a corporate rate of $170 was available for the 24th (just bring a business card), but the All Access rate was better. I got the All Access card on hardrock.com for $24.95. Wouldn't have been worth it except that we're getting 2 rooms. Also, it lets you jump to the front of the line at the hotel restaurant, I understand. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter