Hard Rock Hotel....Club Level

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Okay so, what do you all think? We are back from the RPR and will be returning next year to the HRH. We are contemplating booking club level, but I am wondering is it worth it? We go to the parks mostly and would only use club level for breakfast and drinks and maybe a snack at night, but all other meals would be bought at the park and or CityWalk. So should we spring for club level or book a pool view or deluxe room.

Your advice is appreciated.

I want to go back!!!!!!

Two years ago we stayed on the Club Level floor but when we went back this year we stayed in a pool view room. We found that we got very little use of the perks associated with Club Level and were actually changing our schedule so that we could take more advantage of what was available there. My teenage daughter did enjoy the cd's but that alone was not worth the $$$$ difference. Next year we also have a pool view room reserved again.

HBC

We were upgraded to Club level for $35 and it was well worth it for us. Just being able to eat breakfast and have water/soda available all day saved us more than $35 each day. We didn't change our schedule, but we seemed to be at the hotel often during serving time in the the lounge. Our group consisted of 5 with the youngest being 14. Also, we were there late in December and the parks closed early so we always got back to the hotel in time for cookies in the Club lounge.

Nan

When did you go to the HRH? What was you rate? I would love to be offered that rate for club level because there are 7 of us total - 2 rooms. But, I read somewhere that people booking with entertainment rate (my rate) are not being offered any more perks.

We were at the HRH this past Dec. 30 - Jan. 2. We had a Kid's suite (wonderful!) with a holiday rate which was expensive, but we were there for my daughter's 18th birthday, at her request, so that's what we did. We were Loew's First blue at the time.

Nan

Thank you for the responses. I am thinking the same thing. For the day we are at the resort, pools, etc. we would take advantage of this perk, but I don't want to make adjustments to our schedule based on the club level.

Thanks again!

We got the club rate for $230 a night. With 3 kids, I'm hoping the snacks & drinks will be worth the extra $$.

I think its good if you can get a good discount like the Ent rate. I wouldnt pay rack rates. But with a good discount, even just having breakfast and snacks you should come out a little ahead.
Especially if you have a couple of teens like I do, lol. They get our monies worth out of just by themselves.

Nan - please tell me about the kid suite at the HRH . . . was it on the concierge floor? Would this work for a family of 4, DS3 & DS9? Tell me tell me tell me . . .

:Pinkbounc

Club level is not a must have, but a very nice addition, putting the icing on a already great vacation. As far as scheduling, the times for happy hour just gave us a nice excuse for a well needed break from the heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter