• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock Cafe Front of the line

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
My daughter is doing an internship in Florida and will be going over to the Hard Rock Hotel for an overnight on Sept. 29. She has a Hard Rock Cafe All access card, and the web site says you can make priority seating ressies with it. Has anyone ever done this? The card also says you can go to the front of the line. Is this the same as having the HRH room pass? I'm wondering if there's a long line anyway, although this is on a Saturday night.

This trip is little treat on me, so I'm trying to set as much up for her as I can. Any tips anyone can give me on a good time for dinner and crowds, or any other dinner seatings will be greatly appreciated. Thinks!:)

We stayed at the HRH last month and ate many times at the HRC.
The room key for the HRH allowed us to by-pass the queue (And on weekends it was pretty long by 8:00pm) and get seated almost right away. There were 6 of us but the most we had to wait was ten minutes.

I don't know about the card but it does sound like the same as a room key anyway.

Have fun.

We stayed at the HRH the week of July 4 and ate at the HRC twice. Both times there were long lines. We didn't even go up to the podium where people were giving there names---we just went up to the person at the door, showed our room key, and were seated within about five minutes. VERY NICE!!

HardRock "All Access" gives you the privilege of "First available, preferred seating". You can learn more about it at www.hardrock.com. I believe it is very similar to showing your room key from HRH.

I have frequently gone to the head of the line and asked about seating at the bar. In every case, I have been seated immediately.

The bar may not to be the ideal place to eat but the view is terrific and they serve the full menu there. If it's just you, then I think this is your best bet. It also works well for a couple. Any more people than that and I think the bar is probably not the best bet.

I love that All access card! It makes you feel so special! Living in Florida I have used it at Orlando, Bayside, Miami & Sawgrass Ft. Lauderdale Hard Rock Cafes. Just flash that card & you are the next to be seated!!! :) We have sometimes eliminated an hour wait!

Thanks all. Do I wish I was going too. Looking forwad to next Easter (with or without those Entertainment rates!)

That right the frist night we just told them we had a room key from HRH that gets you inside . Then I went to the girl and told her we also had the All Access Card they put us on the Red carpet and we had a table. When we got out of line and they put us on the carpet and they get us a table next all the people that we where in line just liked at us like HOW DID THEY GET A TABLE! It was great. We ate there another night we where there and that time we just went in side flashed our card and they put us on the Red carpet. So don't even wait in line just go to the front of the line and flash your card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter