Hard rock and a morning bite

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
We will be at HRH and Universal in 1 week (Yipeeeee!). My question is, is there a cafe or bakery at HRH where we can just grab coffee and a roll or something to go, on our way to the parks? If not, can someone tell me where we can get a quick morning bite once we get to the parks? Can't function without our coffee! :crazy:

Can't forget, my favorite...CINNABON!!

I plan on going the night before (There's one at City Walk & IOA) and saving it for breakfast the next day.

I was just there this month, but cannot remember the name of the "ice cream place" being mentioned above. Anyway, they serve Starbucks Coffee, and pastries, and a good variety of cereals, juices, and some fruit. We found it to be a great stop in the morning on our way out, or one of us bringing these up to the room to eat while getting ready. They do get very busy at times.

Thanks! Yes, I do see on the official site now the ice cream parlor and Starbucks near the pool. We are not Starbucks fans (too strong and bitter for us), but i guess we will survive. ;)

Edited to add:

Wait! Hold the presses! I just read that there are coffee makers and coffee in the rooms at HRH! I don't know why I was under the impression that there weren't. Can anyone confirm?

We're not coffee drinkers, but my kids say there was a coffeemaker on top of the mini bar fridge. If you have any further questions, call the hotel, they were really nice about answering any questions I had ahead of time.

I just noticed your timer, have a GREAT trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter