Hard Question....bored :P

KittieKat

Boy mom/twin mom
Describe your personality in one word...GO!!

Lol. hmmm lets see, for me I'd have to go with either Unique of funky..cuz i like some wierd stuff, plus i can get totally crazy, and i like to "mix" things up, hehe...you?

Nice...I like to help out whenever needed and I am generous to everyone I see. I am never mean to people who arent mean to me. I try to be friends with everyone.

Outgoing... i am always the one that goes out and talks first or introduces myself... you can ask anyone from any of my cruises! but i am a nice person i am not one of those really annoying people!

youthful...thats what my name means too! lol

I'm very young and heart and I love all little kid stuff(playhouse disney and playing in the rain) and I love little kids too! :)

I have a "cute" personality as my friends would say lol. Just because of the things I like, what I say, how I say it, how I act, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter