Happy Topic

wide awake

<font color=darkgreen>Nuts are good<br><font color
Wanted to post something positive. My 15yo DS goes to a non-public school w/ other autistic students. Earlier in the week DS's teacher said Charles' bday was on Friday, they would have a party for him. One of DS's classmates brought a happy meal toy for him, still in the wrapper, and I think wrapped by the classmate. There was also a card. Is that about as sweet as it gets ? I of course was teary all day.

I'm all teary right now :goodvibes

That's wonderful - Happy Meal toys are like gold in our house...and still in the wrapper! Our kids couldn't do it...open, open, open!! :)

Happy birthday to your son!!!

:sunny:

That is sweet! :goodvibes

I have a lot om my kids "left over" Happy Meal toys (mostly the Disney duplicates) displayed in my office at work. It's amazing how happy just seeing those toys makes adults! I've had people visit my office just to see my toys!

wide awake said:
Wanted to post something positive. My 15yo DS goes to a non-public school w/ other autistic students. Earlier in the week DS's teacher said Charles' bday was on Friday, they would have a party for him. One of DS's classmates brought a happy meal toy for him, still in the wrapper, and I think wrapped by the classmate. There was also a card. Is that about as sweet as it gets ? I of course was teary all day.

I think that is wonderful. The best gifts are the gifts, kids find on their own.

Happy Birthday to your son. :cake: :cake:

What a wonderful memory you will always be able to treasure.

Have a great weekend.
Suzy V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter