Happy Thanksgiving

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone here a very happy THANKSGIVING. I hope you all have plenty to eat and are surrounded by loved ones. :yay:

And GOOD LUCK to anyone planning on hitting the stores on Friday morning !! :thumbsup2

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I for one will not be shopping on Friday morning. I will be opening the store at midnight for everyone to come and shop! Make the turkey, clean it up, send everyone home and go to work, yeah! I'm trying to decide if I am even going to sleep tomorrow.

As I sit here waiting on the oven bell to ring, I just wanted to say happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Love Stacy, Kelly and Brittany

Week before Thanksgiving,
I limp around real strange.
Huddle in the corner,
As though I have the mange.
All the other turkeys,
Just gobble, gobble on.
I'm silent, and I act
As if my gobbler's gone. Everyone is thankful
On Thanksgiving Day.
Friday it's forgotten.
You all go on your way.
I know what thankful is
So listen when I say.
"It's great to be a turkey,
After Thanksgiving Day."

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and friends. Despite everything that's been going on this year with the economy, we still have an awful lot to be thankful for.

Shannone & Kelly ---- good to see you both!

Frank ---- precious poem!!

Happy Thankgsgiving to my friends here on DIS (pronounced like "discount"), we moan and gripe all year about the things we wish we had, or things we think we need...but if you're sitting down to stuff your face with family and/or friends today....you have MUCH to be thankfull for!!! Take this day to say "Whew....things sure could be worse, and I'm thankfull that they're not!!"

Happy Thanksgiving Friends and Fiends alike (regardless of how you pronounce DIS! LOL)

8_5_13.gif
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
8_5_13.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter