• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Thanksgiving DISBoarders!

Obi-J Kenobi

Jedi Knight
All:

I just wanted to start a thread for everyone who wishes to share a little good cheer and happiness, as Walter Elias Disney would want us to do.

Who said you can't bring a little Disney magic to share no matter where your feet are planted? If you have a picture to add or something nice to say, let's show the DISBoards we can extend some kindness that would make Walt Disney proud.

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all and I wish everyone a safe and the happiest of holidays.

Attachments

• Splash Mountain.jpg
    Splash Mountain.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 6
All:

I just wanted to start a thread for everyone who wishes to share a little good cheer and happiness, as Walter Elias Disney would want us to do.

Who said you can't bring a little Disney magic to share no matter where your feet are planted? If you have a picture to add or something nice to say, let's show the DISBoards we can extend some kindness that would make Walt Disney proud.

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all and I wish everyone a safe and the happiest of holidays.
Happy Thanksgiving.

All:

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! 🙂

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Diser’s! 🦃

All:

Happy Thanksgivings to you and your.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on the board.. 🦃

All:

Happy Thanksgivings to you and your.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on the board.. 🦃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter