Happy New Year

modgnikcigam

Mouseketeer
Hi there everyone and Happy New Year! I signed on to the DIS about a year ago..just before the hubby and I were married in Disney (01/17/04) Yacht Club Gazebo. Well needless to say I lost my sign on and password... so here I am again with a different one. It's great to be back amongst all of you Disney Fans. I wish you all a New Year filled with Health, Love, Happiness and many many Disney vacations and memories! :earboy2:

Hi there modgnikcigam :wave: Welcome Back!!

I am a Disney Bride too - Sunset Pointe for us though back in 2000. Good to see you back!

WOW!!!! All the way from the UK! How cool is that! I had the intimate wedding...I really wanted something very family oriented..and it was great not having to worry about guest lists and where to sit everyone. Call me selfish but in the end I really wanted to spend the funds on the family, hubby and I. After the ceremony we went to the Polynesian Dinner Show for the reception. Everytime I flip through my photo album I just smile and smile! I recommend it to everyone... I won't lie.. if I was filthy rich I would've been married at Cinderella's castle and just gone absolutely ape s#@t! Cinderella's coach, grand entrance from the Castles verandah well you know! So tell me about your wedding... how was it where did you stay????

It was our first trip to WDW we stayed at CBR. After our wedding at Sunset Pointe, we had drinks at Mizners Lounge at the GF and then had dinner at Victoria and Alberts at the GF :) On our last day at WDW we joined DVC and haven't looked back! Only 5 years or so and we may possibly have a vow renewal :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter