Happy Limo

need2travel

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about booking Happy Limo for an early morning (approx 4AM) p/u from POFQ back to MCO. Can anyone tell me of their recent experiences using them? Good, bad, professional, on time, etc.

TIA!

We had excellent service to our resort and back to the airport in June. Would highly recommend!

Great, thank you all!! I feel better using a company that others have used & liked-especially at that hour of the morning.

Absolutely, booking a ride for such an early hour requires a dependable service! While I haven't used Happy Limo myself, I've heard they're pretty reliable and professional. It's always a good idea to check recent reviews or maybe even peek at a Transportation Services Directory for up-to-date feedback. Hope your ride goes smoothly!

Last edited:
Absolutely, booking a ride for such an early hour requires a dependable service! While I haven't used Happy Limo myself, I've heard they're pretty reliable and professional.
This thread is a year old so things may have changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter