Happy in Hawaii –- Aulani & Oahu with a Toddler ~ Updated 7/20: Final Update and link to new TR!

LOL at least you had a nice drive and a fun lunch! That is pretty neat he makes his own rolls/hot dog rolls included! Too bad about missing Dole and the hike but still sounds like a pretty relaxing day nonetheless. Everytime I read an update on this TR I can't get over how little Izzy is in the photos. The pouches remind me we'll be back at them in a few months.

IMG_2196_zpse05eca2b.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:Best action shot ever!

I so wished they had a Dole Whip drive through:

This would be amazing at WDW and DLR too!

Across both lanes if you want to go the way we needed to. :scared1: Oh, and did I mention that you can’t see around the large vehicles on either side of you until you are actually backed partially into a lane of the highway? :faint: Some people had a passenger get out and check and/or stop traffic for them to back out. Yeah, that wouldn’t work with just me and a 2-year-old. :rotfl: So, it probably took me a good 15 minutes before I could back out because I didn’t want to just rely on prayer and good timing – so I waited for another car to back out enough to block traffic in the first lane, then backed out quick and checked the second lane – when it was clear, I gunned it and was finally out of there! :cool1: So, I definitely learned from that for our second trip and made sure to park where I’d be able to see and/or turn around to get out. ::yes::

Oh geez it's these types of roads/highways?!?! Great :headache:

(I really don’t like McD’s, sorry :crazy2:)

But, but! What about their Sweet Tea?! :faint: :hyper: I'm not a McD's fan either, but I actually craved a Big Mac 3 weeks ago so that's what we had for dinner that night. Haven't had one of those in YEARS! But I do usually stop for their coffee and oatmeal in the mornings if I have no time to make breakfast at home.

Aw so cute!

So i'm going to have to go back through all your past TR's and take really, really good notes. I did book Aulani for October :-)cool1::eek:) But i'm a little nervous! A completely new place, with a new baby and possibly no help??:confused: Not sure what i'm thinking...

Nice relaxing morning for you and Izzy! Sorry you missed the Dole Plantation again but I'm hoping it all worked out with Dug later in the trip.

What a great app! Such a fun way to drive around the island. That parking situation would have stressed me out!

Glad you got another chance to try out the lunch spot! It sounds like a great local spot. And that's great that Dug landed safely!

Warning, this next picture may gross you out, but I have to post it because it cracks me up that I caught this. :lmao: Izzy apparently took a bite of melon and decided she didn’t like it :crazy2::
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

I so wished they had a Dole Whip drive through:

Oh man, wouldn't that be awesome? Every place should have that.

I really didn’t want to wake a sleeping 2-year-old (she even slept through me opening and closing the trunk, so she was pretty knocked out).

Yeah, don't mess with that! It's not worth the consequences!
And it worked out great – my notes say that it was like having a much more personable combo of Siri and Cliff Claven in the car with me. :rotfl2:

Now there's a combo I never thought I'd hear about!:rotfl2:

I soon realized that there were just not many options for a quick bite, but I did know of one place with good food on the way…Uncle Bobo’s BBQ.

I am SO trying that place on the next trip.

I find the Honolulu airport very difficult to navigate by car.

::yes:: Hawaii driving: You can't get there from here.

Dugette - Seeing your "Fun in the Sun" pics ... that's everything I've been dreaming about for our trip next week. Rhiannon finally started walking about a month ago, and now she's a champ at it, so we think (hope!) that she'll enjoy Keiki Cove. But it's hard to predict what our 14-month-old is going to like sometimes. We've got a little Disney Princess inflatable so that she can swim with us in the river, which if our last Aulani vacation is anything to judge by, my wife may just stay in for the entire trip. We've already had her test pilot it at her cousin's pool birthday party, and she seemed to enjoy it a lot, so we're keeping out fingers crossed.

LOL at least you had a nice drive and a fun lunch! That is pretty neat he makes his own rolls/hot dog rolls included!
Yes, it was a really beautiful drive. And it was cool to find out about the homemade rolls - very tasty!

Too bad about missing Dole and the hike but still sounds like a pretty relaxing day nonetheless.
Yeah, I was really bummed about missing the hike - so much so that it was my must-do on the return trip. And third time is the charm with Dole. :rotfl:

Everytime I read an update on this TR I can't get over how little Izzy is in the photos. The pouches remind me we'll be back at them in a few months.
I know, it was like a year and a half ago, so she's such a baby! Yeah, you'll be back on those pouches soon. Which reminds me, I know we still have some in a cabinet (since she gave them up rather abruptly) - I should see if they've expired. :scratchin

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:Best action shot ever!
Glad you appreciated it! :rotfl:

This would be amazing at WDW and DLR too!
I agree! Or pretty much anywhere. ::yes::

Oh geez it's these types of roads/highways?!?! Great :headache:
Well, along the North Shore, yes. 2-lane highway. It's not too bad in general, but I'd recommend really looking carefully at where you plan to park - make sure there is an easy out. Parking lots=good. Backing blindly into highway=bad. I was very aware of this on the return trip and we were fine.

But, but! What about their Sweet Tea?! :faint: :hyper: I'm not a McD's fan either, but I actually craved a Big Mac 3 weeks ago so that's what we had for dinner that night. Haven't had one of those in YEARS! But I do usually stop for their coffee and oatmeal in the mornings if I have no time to make breakfast at home.
:rotfl2: I'm not sure I've ever had a Big Mac, to be honest. :eek: And I'm not a Sweet Tea person at all. And I don't drink coffee. And I have a spare packet of oatmeal in my desk at work if I run out of time for breakfast. :rotfl: BUT, we actually did stop at a McDonald's on the return trip - it was the first place I saw that met the group's criteria of: 1.) restrooms, 2.) water, 3.) snacks. I even got a deep-fried apple pie, thanks to Mark's TR. :goodvibes

Aw so cute!
Sweet little doggie.

So i'm going to have to go back through all your past TR's and take really, really good notes. I did book Aulani for October :-)cool1::eek:) But i'm a little nervous! A completely new place, with a new baby and possibly no help??:confused: Not sure what i'm thinking...
:cool1: Honestly, I think Aulani is a great destination for that. You can be a lot more flexible with a baby vs. running for FP and ADRs in a Disney park. Admittedly, it would be nice if there was a nursery for the baby, but at least Calvin can spend time at Aunty's. I know there is a babysitting service available, but don't know much about it. I saw on the Aulani board that there were some people who were going to try it soon and report back. Also, can't remember if you are already onboard @Schmagurty's TR, but he is writing a great account of taking a 4-year-old and a baby to Aulani. :thumbsup2

Nice relaxing morning for you and Izzy! Sorry you missed the Dole Plantation again but I'm hoping it all worked out with Dug later in the trip.
Spoiler, but it does work out later. :thumbsup2

What a great app! Such a fun way to drive around the island. That parking situation would have stressed me out!
I really enjoyed the app a lot more than I expected. It was nice to have a reliable navigator who knew so much. But, yeah, getting out of that parking spot was NOT ideal. :scared1:

Glad you got another chance to try out the lunch spot! It sounds like a great local spot. And that's great that Dug landed safely!
That's what I liked most - it was a very local spot and popular amongst the locals, from what I could tell.

Glad you enjoyed. :rotfl:

Oh man, wouldn't that be awesome? Every place should have that.
Totally agree. ::yes::

Yeah, don't mess with that! It's not worth the consequences!
Exactly. Hawaii doesn't need a volcano erupting.

Now there's a combo I never thought I'd hear about!:rotfl2:
:rotfl2: Me either, but that's all I could think of to describe it. :rotfl:

I am SO trying that place on the next trip.
As you should. ::yes::

::yes:: Hawaii driving: You can't get there from here.
So true. So, so true.

Dugette - Seeing your "Fun in the Sun" pics ... that's everything I've been dreaming about for our trip next week. Rhiannon finally started walking about a month ago, and now she's a champ at it, so we think (hope!) that she'll enjoy Keiki Cove. But it's hard to predict what our 14-month-old is going to like sometimes. We've got a little Disney Princess inflatable so that she can swim with us in the river, which if our last Aulani vacation is anything to judge by, my wife may just stay in for the entire trip. We've already had her test pilot it at her cousin's pool birthday party, and she seemed to enjoy it a lot, so we're keeping out fingers crossed.
Good luck, I hope she loves it! I know what you mean, though - Izzy's 3.5 now and still very unpredictable. :headache: I don't blame your wife on the lazy river - it's fantastic and I could happily stay there all day. :thumbsup2 In case I don't get back again before you go, hope you have a wonderful vacation! :goodvibes

Scenic Views at Sunset

I stayed behind the wheel and Dug navigated us to our first destination. He would have liked to stop at the Iolani Palace, but we didn’t have time (and still didn’t on the return trip :sad2:). We did, however, drive by and catch a quick photo as we passed it :rotfl::

Good enough! :thumbsup2

We were actually on our way to the Punchbowl Cemetery (aka National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific). I know it probably seems like a strange destination, but we were there because of the views the location is known for. Even on the way in you could see this:

We made our way in and drove around for a bit, trying to figure out how to get to the overlook. A couple pictures along the way:

We finally figured out where to park, then walked up the path to the overlook:

This critter ran across the path ahead of us:

We were joking that “Dale” ran across in front of us. :rotfl2: (Not sure where Chip was. :confused3)

Overlook is up ahead:

Once we arrived, Izzy enjoyed taking in the views over Honolulu:

Dug was enjoying the views too:

Izzy was running all around and peeking through the fence:

A brief video clip:

(click to watch)

I also learned that bugs freak Izzy out. She was running around yelling, “Yucky!” when she saw one. :crazy2: Back to the views, though. :cloud9:

I see a flight out there:

More pretty scenery (Diamond Head in the background):

Meanwhile, I guess I was chasing this girl around:

We got a moderately acceptable family selfie :rotfl::

And a few more parting shots of the view before moving on:

Then we were on our way back to the parking spot:

We stopped into the restrooms quick before leaving, so we could change Izzy’s diaper. (So funny to think about changing diapers all day, now that it’s been 1.5 years since this!)

Our next destination was to drive up the scenic Tantalus – Round Top Road to the Pu’u ‘Ualaka’a State Wayside. The drive and views were both amazing. :faint: It’s one of those very slow switchback style roads, which I think are kinda fun, personally. We could not get over some of the homes along there – they were basically just built right into the sides of a steep drop. I think our jaws were hanging open for most of this drive. At the top, we pulled into the small parking lot for the wayside/overlook. Got out to admire the incredible panorama:

The nice thing about Dug’s flight delay is that it put us here around sunset, which was not in the original plan. Extra pretty! :thumbsup2

So, you know that cute family photo in my intro post? (Well, not that you’d remember after this long…:rotfl2:) This is what was happening right before it:

So, yeah, this cute shot may appear a bit grosser now :crazy2::

Ugh, toddlers! :sad2: Izzy still goes back and forth on whether it’s yucky or yummy to eat boogers. :rolleyes:

Dug took a few more shots. All photos were his, as my phone was failing to function again. :headache: Dug fixed it later by deleting all music on my phone (I never listen to it – yes, I know I’m weird. And, yes, I have a “new” phone now – Dug’s old one). Here are the pics:

At this point, it was time to hit the road back to Aulani, in hopes of making our dinner reservation at Makahiki at 6:30pm. However, Dug’s flight delay had the unfortunate effect of making this transit time during rush hour instead of mid-afternoon. :headache:

Up next: Um, yeah, good luck getting back to Aulani quickly. :lmao:

Love all your scenic pictures!

We also made a stop at the cemetery- such breathtaking views!

Hoping you made it back for dinner! :fingerscrossed:

Beautiful views from both lookouts! Happy accident that the delay made the pictures a little nicer!

And I'm with Izzy on the bug front, 100%.

The story behind the picture! I still think it's a nice family picture, either way! :rotfl:

I'm glad you got to go back to the BBQ place when you were feeling well enough to eat! That is too bad about the lack of dole whip, though!

Those are some beautiful pictures you guys got. It must have been nice to have Dug joining you again!

:cool1: Honestly, I think Aulani is a great destination for that. You can be a lot more flexible with a baby vs. running for FP and ADRs in a Disney park. Admittedly, it would be nice if there was a nursery for the baby, but at least Calvin can spend time at Aunty's. I know there is a babysitting service available, but don't know much about it. I saw on the Aulani board that there were some people who were going to try it soon and report back. Also, can't remember if you are already onboard @Schmagurty's TR, but he is writing a great account of taking a 4-year-old and a baby to Aulani. :thumbsup2

So DM is pretty much coming with us. DH was pretty insistent that she come with us so that someone can watch the baby if we decide to do a few excursions like Pearl Harbor. Calvin could go to Aunty's (i'm assuming it's fine to drop kids off there and leave the resort??:confused3 Need to find out the rules) and then DM could stay back in the villa with the baby.

I actually am subbed to that TR!...as a lurker though :tiptoe:

I'll be going back through this one again in the near future (And are you doing one for June I hope?!?) along with @Captain_Oblivious and @eandesmom. Any others that you recommend??

Gorgeous views!

So, yeah, this cute shot may appear a bit grosser now :crazy2::

:rotfl2::rotfl:I still think it's a cute shot even knowing now that a few seconds before that finger was somewhere dirty! :lmao:

Love all your scenic pictures!
Thanks!

We also made a stop at the cemetery- such breathtaking views!
It really is impressive on that overlook.

Hoping you made it back for dinner! :fingerscrossed:
Well, we do eventually...:rolleyes1

Beautiful views from both lookouts! Happy accident that the delay made the pictures a little nicer!
Thanks, I'm glad the views turned out so gorgeous!

And I'm with Izzy on the bug front, 100%.
Me too, not a fan! :crazy2:

The story behind the picture! I still think it's a nice family picture, either way! :rotfl:
Haha, thanks!

Beautiful pictures! That view is spectacular - looks like a lot of fun!
Thank you. It is really amazing to just stand there and drink in those views! :cloud9:

I'm glad you got to go back to the BBQ place when you were feeling well enough to eat! That is too bad about the lack of dole whip, though!
I'm glad I got to try the BBQ under better circumstances. But what a bummer that Dole Whips were eluding me, though.

Those are some beautiful pictures you guys got. It must have been nice to have Dug joining you again!
Thanks! It was really nice to have him back and see more of the island.

So DM is pretty much coming with us. DH was pretty insistent that she come with us so that someone can watch the baby if we decide to do a few excursions like Pearl Harbor. Calvin could go to Aunty's (i'm assuming it's fine to drop kids off there and leave the resort??:confused3 Need to find out the rules) and then DM could stay back in the villa with the baby.
Okay, well that will help to have DM there. For Aunty's, I know I read a thread recently where people were going over to Monkeypod and such while their kids were at Aunty's, so I assume it's okay to leave property. However, if your DM is there anyway, there definitely isn't an issue. Aunty's had me provide info for anyone that could pick Izzy up, so I gave them all of our family members, just in case. So, you can authorize DM to handle any Aunty's issues while you're gone. Also, if your DM wants to go along to Pearl Harbor, our strategy of taking turns for the boat ride worked out well. You could definitely have a stroller and walk the kids around outside (big grounds and lots to look at) while the other(s) does the monument. The grounds were very kid-friendly and it wouldn't be a problem to have a baby there. And Calvin is probably old enough now that he could behave in the museums or maybe the movie and boat ride to the monument (Izzy was only 2.5 when we went, so we weren't taking chances, but I'd consider it now).

I actually am subbed to that TR!...as a lurker though :tiptoe:
Cool, great report! :thumbsup2

I'll be going back through this one again in the near future (And are you doing one for June I hope?!?) along with @Captain_Oblivious and @eandesmom. Any others that you recommend??
Well, it's January, but yes. After I finish this one, I'm planning to get right into that one. For other TRs, I know I came across a few that were helpful, but the only one I'm remembering now (besides the ones you mentioned) is @AZMermaid 's TR - it's super funny and she has two young kids. I remember also coming across a couple of blogs that were helpful - if you google something like "taking young kids to Aulani", you'll probably find something. Oh, also, this blog by a DISer has an Aulani report in it: http://amyandjasonallen.blogspot.com/2014/07/aloha-hawaii.html?q=aulani&view=sidebar I really enjoyed reading some other parts of her blog too - great tips and philosophies on traveling with children.

Gorgeous views!
They sure are!

:rotfl2::rotfl:I still think it's a cute shot even knowing now that a few seconds before that finger was somewhere dirty! :lmao:
:rotfl2: Glad you can still enjoy it!

The Long Drive Home

So, as you may recall, Dug’s delayed arrival meant that we would now be leaving Honolulu during rush hour. :drive: We had heard about terrible traffic in this area, but were fortunate to have avoided it thus far. No such luck now, though. :sad2: All roads out of town were basically parking lots. Ugh. :headache: Dug was navigating and did manage to find us some side routes, but it still was just taking forever to get anywhere. :snail: It soon became clear that we wouldn’t be making our 6:30pm dinner reservation at Makahiki. Since we were using the phone to navigate, we weren’t easily able to call and inform them either (but no missed ADR fees as Aulani :thumbsup2).

At some point, I took what I thought was labeled as an exit to Route 99 (to get on a side road for a bit and bypass the H-1 traffic). Well, that didn’t work out so well, as it turned out that it led straight to here with no option to turn around:

:eek: Great, so that’s exactly what you need when in a hurry – a long line to get into an Air Force base and turn around. :headache: On top of that, I had all kinds of anxiety about being at an Air Force base, as I once had a somewhat nerve-wracking experience at one, years ago. :scared: (Long story short, confusion ensued when I tried to return a base ID someone had left behind and the guards briefly thought I was attempting to USE that ID. :eek: Um, nope, just trying to return it to them!). At any rate, we sat in the long line to get to the guard stand. When it was finally our turn, I told them that we had made a wrong turn and ended up there. Thankfully, he was super nice and helped us turn around and gave us the directions we needed to get back on the road. Whew! :thumbsup2

Eventually, we made it back to the Ko Olina area. I made Dug document just how hard it is to spot your exits and turns at night. This is not like WDW – there are no giant entrances or purple road signs. So, to exit from the main highway into the Ko Olina resort area, you have to notice this little sign that comes up without much warning:

I believe it just says “Ko Olina”. Then you go around a corner and find this:

Very easy to miss if you don’t know what you’re looking for. In fact, both Hawaii trips, I turned on my voice navigation most of the time just so that I’d have an instruction to exit at the right time. Too easy to miss otherwise. And I should know, as I did miss it once. ::yes::

After you enter the Ko Olina area (drive past the waving guards), you’d think there would be a big sign or fancy driveway for Aulani. Well, you’d be wrong. Nope. Just look for a tree with some lights and a single-lane small entrance:

What, you don’t see that grand entrance? :laughing: Well, here’s a blurry close-up:

Yes, right there! That’s the way to get to Aulani! Who needs signs when you’ve got tree lights? :rolleyes: Super easy to miss!

Once you make that turn, you see this, which is the parking garage:

That’s where we were headed, but the main entryway (that is actually somewhat grand) is just around the bend to the left. And, once you reach that, it feels very grand and obvious and you will forget all about the obscure exits and entrances you had to find to get there. :goodvibes

I think we ended up getting back around 8pm. Yeah, that 6:30pm dinner reservation was long since past. :sad1: We took our stuff back to the room and rested for a few minutes while trying to figure out alternate dinner plans. Since Makahiki was still open, we decided to just head down there and see if we could get in. Turned out to be no problem at all. Much more laid-back with the dining reservations as Aulani vs. WDW. :thumbsup2 It was actually pretty quiet and empty there, which made for a pleasant dining experience after all that stressful time in traffic.

Izzy awaiting her plate from the buffet:

Dug apparently loaded up on sushi:

And a Mai Tai:

Izzy got some milk, fruit, and chicken nuggets, I guess:

Oh, and also a plate with macaroni and assorted things to nibble on:

This must be my plate:

Your guess is as good as mine on what everything is, since it’s been a year and a half. I think things were good, but no particular memories of any of these. I’m sure I was just enjoying eating food and not getting sick afterwards. I also got some sort of fruity drink:

And it looks like Dug found something other than sushi:

I do remember the dessert buffet being pretty impressive, with tons of yummy options. I got a plate for Izzy and myself:

She’s eating a marshmallow on a stick with chocolate and sprinkles. Oh, and that little bucket had “worms in dirt”. :rotfl:

And my plate:

I think I just took a couple bites of each to try them all. Wish I had some now!

After dinner, Dug took Izzy back to the room and I ran over to Ama Ama to take a picture of the new menu. During our trip, they’d changed their dinner menu and I’d posted on the DIS about it (since our breakfast waitress had told us in advance), so I wanted to post the actual menu to follow up:

We’d be having dinner there on our last night (coming soon! :sad:)

Then I got back to the room and helped get Izzy to bed. A little after 10pm, I brought my laptop down to the outdoor balcony off the back of the lobby, so I could write up TR notes and relax. My dark surroundings:

I was out there until about 11pm, when it started getting pretty buggy. My last note says, “So nice here, hate that end of trip is coming soon.” :sad1:

On the way back to the room, I snapped a picture of the more upscale of the two gift shops:

I have no idea why I took that, but there you go.

Back to our excellent room:

And it’s nearly too dark to see, but Izzy was sound asleep:

I headed to bed as well (and I’m sure Dug was sleeping or getting ready for bed too).

Up next: A family reunion, some Photopass pictures, and another attempt at the Dole Plantation…can we keep Izzy awake this time?

Phew what a drive back! And the worst part is it really isn't that far! At least you made it back and got to have a fun dinner - the desserts look fantastic!!

That drive sounds stressful (although any driving is stressful for me!). I'm glad you made it back and were able to get to dinner, even if it was much later than anticipated! Your dinner there looks really good!

Oh gosh, it's too bad you got into so much traffic going back. That's great you were able to still eat at the buffet. That sushi looks great!

And I can't wait to hear about the Dole Plantation!

(but no missed ADR fees as Aulani :thumbsup2).

Good to know ::yes::

(Long story short, confusion ensued when I tried to return a base ID someone had left behind and the guards briefly thought I was attempting to USE that ID. :eek: Um, nope, just trying to return it to them!)

Agh that would be a little scary!

Very easy to miss if you don’t know what you’re looking for. In fact, both Hawaii trips, I turned on my voice navigation most of the time just so that I’d have an instruction to exit at the right time. Too easy to miss otherwise. And I should know, as I did miss it once. ::yes::

Wow seriously? I wonder how many other folks get lost on the way to the resort. As convenient as Disney makes it to navigate around WDW (and even DLR!), you'd think they'd have some signage or something.

What, you don’t see that grand entrance? :laughing: Well, here’s a blurry close-up:

:lmao:Wow so pathetic.

I think we ended up getting back around 8pm

This looks yummy! I don't think i've ever tried a Mai-Tai? Maybe I have but don't remember, so i'll make my first 'official' Mai-Tai at Aulani! :thumbsup2

How cute she is with her own plate of dessert!

Phew what a drive back! And the worst part is it really isn't that far! At least you made it back and got to have a fun dinner - the desserts look fantastic!!
Yes, exactly, it's not really a long drive if there's no traffic. Sitting in a freeway parking lot is the worst! I'm glad the dinner worked out okay. It was actually a pretty nice and relaxed meal since it was so quiet and late. And we'd definitely had time to work up some appetite.

That drive sounds stressful (although any driving is stressful for me!). I'm glad you made it back and were able to get to dinner, even if it was much later than anticipated! Your dinner there looks really good!
It was a pretty good dinner. I enjoyed it more than I expected. And, yes, that drive was certainly on the stressful side (well, at least for Hawaii :rotfl:).

Oh gosh, it's too bad you got into so much traffic going back. That's great you were able to still eat at the buffet. That sushi looks great!

And I can't wait to hear about the Dole Plantation!
I'm glad we did so well avoiding traffic the rest of our stay (did Pearl Harbor on the weekend, which helped), but this was a bummer. I think Dug enjoyed his sushi. And the Dole Plantation will be coming up soon!

Yikes! Sorry about the long drive. Glad you were still able to eat at the yummy buffet!
Thanks, yeah, it was a nasty drive home. And making that wrong exit was the worst! But the buffet sure hit the spot after that. ::yes::

Good to know ::yes::
They are pretty laid-back about things there vs. WDW, I'd say. :thumbsup2

Agh that would be a little scary!
It was! I didn't realize how serious it was at the time until I found out afterwards that I was being investigated? :eek: Nothing ever came of it, as they must have realized there was nothing to it, but geez. :scared:

Wow seriously? I wonder how many other folks get lost on the way to the resort. As convenient as Disney makes it to navigate around WDW (and even DLR!), you'd think they'd have some signage or something.
:lmao:Wow so pathetic.
I just found some videos of this, as I was apparently determined to make Dug document how difficult it was, especially at night! :rotfl2:

Exiting into Ko Olina:

Turning into Aulani (with Siri telling me to):

This looks yummy! I don't think i've ever tried a Mai-Tai? Maybe I have but don't remember, so i'll make my first 'official' Mai-Tai at Aulani! :thumbsup2
Good plan. Or go across the street to Monkeypod (especially during happy hour) and try one of theirs. They are strong, but enjoyable. :thumbsup2

How cute she is with her own plate of dessert!
A girl's gotta have choices! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter