• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy holidays to everyone

disney david

DIS Veteran
I might not be liked by many you disers but just like to wish everyone a very happy holidays. I also like to make a blanket apology to anyone who I quoted or mentioned that I went over board with. I know this won't fix it or make it right but figured I make attempt to try to come off a little nicer.

This might sound corny but I going to say it

Click it or ticket please wear your seat belt if no matter if your in the front or back. They save lives wear them all the time not just during the holidays I don't want no one getting hurt or worse killed due to not wearing their seat belt.

Please drive sober of you plan on drinking call a cab or have a friend or family member who has had no alcohol drive you home. Remember they will see you before you see them. Have fun at parties but do it responsible please not for me but for you and your loved ones.

Most areas that have bars might even arrange with taxi company's free rides home and here in where I live. AAA offer free service to tow your car home so you don't have to worry about it and to prevent drunk driving accidents.

Sorry I know this has nothing to do with disabilities and if the mods want to close they can. I just like to wish everyone no matter if I was stupid and started something with you. And I just want to make sure everyone has a safe and fun holidays.

One last thing be nice to the Disney bus drivers they do try hard give them a thanks and have a nice day it will make their day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter