Happy Holidays, DISboards!

KentB3

Mouseketeer
I would like to wish everyone here on DISboards's forums; as well as all Cast Members at Walt Disney World, Disneyland and all other Disney theme parks across the globe; a Merry Christmas, also Happy Channukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Feliz Navidad; as well as a Happy New Year! In short, the BEST of wishes for this Holiday Season!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, DISBOARDS!!!!! :santa:

Nollaig Shona Daoibh Go Léir

Its 7.40am on Christmas Morning in Ireland and I'm waiting for my family to organised so we can open presents

Merry Christmas everyone. It’s 7:40pm here in Oz and the day is mostly done. Lovely day in Tasmania full of sunshine, good food, and great family get togethers.

I spent a goodly amt of time butchering the language last night so why not continue?
Que la saison vous apporte bonheur, santé et prospérité!

It's 7:22am in Maine, USA and I'm waiting for my family to get organized so we can open presents- and we have a 7 year old, so I'm a little mystified as to why he is so happily and quietly playing in his room!! Merry Christmas everyone!

I would like to wish everyone here on DISboards's forums; as well as all Cast Members at Walt Disney World, Disneyland and all other Disney theme parks across the globe; a Merry Christmas, also Happy Channukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Feliz Navidad; as well as a Happy New Year! In short, the BEST of wishes for this Holiday Season!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, DISBOARDS!!!!! :santa:
Merry Christmas, Kent. Thanks. And the best of the Season to you also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter