5 Today!!!
balloons.gif

th_mickeyHappyBirthday.gif
th_disney_038.gif
th_disney_019.gif
th_disney_066.gif

:bday:Happy Birthday Amy! :bday:

Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of presents and a huge :cake:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Amy!! Today was my niece Charlotte's 5th birthday also. We just got back from her birthday bash. Hope you enjoyed your day as much as she did.

fank yoo smilees and mikeemas

:maleficen :goodvibes :bride: princess: :3dglasses :umbrella: :bride: ::MinnieMo :flower: ;) :sunny: :rotfl2: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :earsgirl: :banana: :Pinkbounc :earseek: :earboy2: :smooth:

Amy was thrilled with her birthday greetings! :grouphug: She thought that they were from Mickey and the gang (and the smilies!? :confused3) - hence the thank you message and mad use of smilies, which she's been dying to do for ages!! :teeth:

Happy Birthday Amy!!

Love from Mickey & Minnie xxx
::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Happy Birthday Amy

Di & Steve you are both so clever !

She's probably in bed by now but I hope Amy had a wonderful birthday! :bday:

DisneyRGB said:
She's probably in bed by now but I hope Amy had a wonderful birthday! :bday:

She may be in bed, but she's often still awake at this time!! Happily, tonight, she isn't. And if she didn't enjoy the party on Friday, the zoo yesterday and the pressies today, I'm sure she loved the fact that she was allowed to get away with just a little bit more than usual!!

Belated happy birthday to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter