Happy Anni-birth-aversary...A 33 night Celebration & HHN too.....SF & RPR September 2022 TR

She did compete at the 1976 Olympics in the equestrian three-day event, but she has never served in the armed forces.

However, she has had several military honours and titles bestowed to her, quite a lot actually. She was also incredible when there was a kidnap attempt on her in 1974. It`s quite a story, genuinely amazing woman, very much her parents daughter.

Glad you enjoy your cocktails.
I need to go look up information about that kidnapping attempt! Thats insane!

Ahhhh I see where I messed up. I kept seeing her in a uniform!

All caught up!

I too hate Bleu Cheese so I would’ve been just like you with that salad!

It’s a shame the tacos restaurant didn’t work out. I too would’ve been turned off by the service at the front of the restaurant.

I love the tribute store!

No way would I have waited 40 minutes in an EP for anything really. One thing that shocked me about CA was all these rides we are so used to seeing long wait times for a so much shorter! Again I don’t know if it’s a fact Orlando is more tourist versus a local type park like in California, but someone from California needs to talk to someone in Florida because everything runs so much quicker and smoother.

And YAY MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

NSB does look lovely, but I agree with staying out of the water. Jaws ruined me for getting in!

Moving Day seems to have been very low-stress, and glad you settled right into the King Suite.

I do appreciate all the photos of HHN and the perspective. It is a crush, for sure!

That taco place...just NO! I do not like loud music, and when you add mediocre food and listless staff, I am definitely out.

The evening offerings in the lounge look like you can always find a little appetizer to munch on.

Do you have favorite items? I know you generally just nibble and save yourselves for a nicer dinner.

The Parks really do look different lit up at night. I think that contributes to the festive air!

PF Chang's is a nice change of pace. Your selections looked yummy. I am amazed you had such a short wait.

You just seem to have excellent timing in general :lovestruc

I’m all caught up! For some reason, I stopped receiving notifications. Oh well…

First of all, I have to say how much I LOVE your wedding photos! Beautiful couple, then and now ❤️

What a thrilling treat to have your very own drink named after you! Sounds delish to boot!

We tried Rocco’s in July, and I have no interest in returning. I’m a huge fan of Mexican food, but the meal did nothing for us, and the margarita was so poor I actually sent it back!

We will be at Universal in December, and I’m really looking forward to the Christmas tribute store. Everything is so lovely and festive, and I hope we get some yummy food and treat options.

I need to go look up information about that kidnapping attempt! Thats insane!

Ahhhh I see where I messed up. I kept seeing her in a uniform!

It`s quite the story, Princess Anne being herself, stayed as calm as you like through it all....he told her he was taking her from the car and would hold her for ransom, she told him not bloody likely.....lol.....

What a woman.

All caught up!

I too hate Bleu Cheese so I would’ve been just like you with that salad!

It’s a shame the tacos restaurant didn’t work out. I too would’ve been turned off by the service at the front of the restaurant.

I love the tribute store!

No way would I have waited 40 minutes in an EP for anything really. One thing that shocked me about CA was all these rides we are so used to seeing long wait times for a so much shorter! Again I don’t know if it’s a fact Orlando is more tourist versus a local type park like in California, but someone from California needs to talk to someone in Florida because everything runs so much quicker and smoother.

And YAY MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

It was not the friendliest place, but the food is just not for me anyway. And yes, blue cheese is one ingredient I can`t get the taste for.

Yes, Mummy was a pleasant surprise for us that day!

That was a one off for sure with EP. We`ve never found fault with it before in almost every instance we have never waited more than 20 minutes or so which is the target of the EP line. And we have the luxury of being able to go back another day which some folks don`t of course.

NSB does look lovely, but I agree with staying out of the water. Jaws ruined me for getting in!

Moving Day seems to have been very low-stress, and glad you settled right into the King Suite.

I do appreciate all the photos of HHN and the perspective. It is a crush, for sure!

That taco place...just NO! I do not like loud music, and when you add mediocre food and listless staff, I am definitely out.

The evening offerings in the lounge look like you can always find a little appetizer to munch on.

Do you have favorite items? I know you generally just nibble and save yourselves for a nicer dinner.

The Parks really do look different lit up at night. I think that contributes to the festive air!

PF Chang's is a nice change of pace. Your selections looked yummy. I am amazed you had such a short wait.

You just seem to have excellent timing in general :lovestruc

HHN only got busier after our last night and it changed our view of it being honest, but we had enjoyed our last couple of nights and yes, some of the picture opportunities are amazing.

I absolutely hated Roccos Tacos.....I don`t think I`ve ever hated anywhere before....maybe disliked, but this place is a big no. I don`t think you`d have liked it either, everyone was so shouty......

Yes, we do like to nibble a little in the lounge. The beef was one dish we loved.....but usually we like a little salad and dressing with crackers, Tom will usually nibble on some cheese with the crackers and sometimes they ask for us to taste the options for feedback, so we have tried everything, usually a smaller portion though.

Yes, everyone expected us to have a wait in PF Changs, but we were lucky indeed, I think if you were a larger group you may have had a wait. It was a busy place though.

Timing wise, we didn`t deliberately go out of our way to avoid peak times, and we managed to get a table on every occasion. Wouldn`t risk it with Eddie V`s though, we always book that place.

I’m all caught up! For some reason, I stopped receiving notifications. Oh well…

First of all, I have to say how much I LOVE your wedding photos! Beautiful couple, then and now ❤️

What a thrilling treat to have your very own drink named after you! Sounds delish to boot!

We tried Rocco’s in July, and I have no interest in returning. I’m a huge fan of Mexican food, but the meal did nothing for us, and the margarita was so poor I actually sent it back!

We will be at Universal in December, and I’m really looking forward to the Christmas tribute store. Everything is so lovely and festive, and I hope we get some yummy food and treat options.

I wondered where you were!!! Weirdly I`m not getting notifications for some threads too.....not sure why.

Happy you`re here now though......and thank you!!! I love our wedding pictures and thank you for the compliments!!

Oh I am telling everyone about the cocktail.....lol......it is certainly special!! And yes, it is gorgeous.....very fruity which is the style of cocktail I really enjoy.

Another one with Rocco`s!!! I have spoken to so many folks who said the same thing, I have to wonder who those folks were that did seem to be enjoying it! I think we got lucky with the barman then as our drinks were fine, but you want good food too! Shame you had to send your drink back, it`s not hard to make a margarita....

Oh how lovely you`ll be there during the Christmas celebrations!!! Yes, it is magical then and so much to see and savour!! And yes, good food options too......I can`t wait to get back for the holidays next year!

So, glad to see you again, hope you`re all doing ok and what a fabulous countodwn you have for this year!!!! :wave2:

It`s quite the story, Princess Anne being herself, stayed as calm as you like through it all....he told her he was taking her from the car and would hold her for ransom, she told him not bloody likely.....lol.....

What a woman.

It was not the friendliest place, but the food is just not for me anyway. And yes, blue cheese is one ingredient I can`t get the taste for.

Yes, Mummy was a pleasant surprise for us that day!

That was a one off for sure with EP. We`ve never found fault with it before in almost every instance we have never waited more than 20 minutes or so which is the target of the EP line. And we have the luxury of being able to go back another day which some folks don`t of course.
I am definitely looking it up later!

I cannot stand bleu cheese so much so if something with Buffalo cause comes with it I ask for no bleu cheese or substitute with mozzerella and/or ranch!

Those are the people I always feel bad for-the one day on their whole trip people. Such a weird fluke

Great now I'm thinking about Rocco's Tacos. I love that restaurant actually. A good friend took us there the first time. We go there on a lady's lunch when we are in town. Margarita's and guac. Sooo good. Also the company that I have might be the reason I enjoy it. Mexican is hit and miss with me. Sorry you didn't care for it. It can be an acquired taste.

It can be noisy. We went with a bunch friends so we added to the noise. Have you been to Seasons 52? A very good restaurant in that area. Just fresh seasonal things It can be noisy too on a Friday night but not like Rocco's

Last edited:
I am definitely looking it up later!

I cannot stand bleu cheese so much so if something with Buffalo cause comes with it I ask for no bleu cheese or substitute with mozzerella and/or ranch!

Those are the people I always feel bad for-the one day on their whole trip people. Such a weird fluke

I never order buffalo anything, I always ask for honey mustard with everything.

It is awful When the weather affects a short stay.

Great now I'm thinking about Rocco's Tacos. I love that restaurant actually. A good friend took us there the first time. We go there on a lady's lunch when we are in town. Margarita's and guac. Sooo good. Also the company that I have might be the reason I enjoy it. Mexican is hit and miss with me. Sorry you didn't care for it. It can be an acquired taste.

It can be noisy. We went with a bunch friends so we added to the noise. Have you been to Seasons 52? A very good restaurant in that area. Just fresh seasonal things It can be noisy too on a Friday night but not like Rocco's

Yes, I’m just not fond of anything Mexican food wise, it was a bad choice, but the noise level certainly would put me off going back as well as staff who were not friendly and food that’s not warm when it should be, it was just a poor experience all round. Tom likes Mexican food, but he was seriously disappointed.

I think I should have had guacamole and chips……lol…….

We had Seasons 52 on our list for September, but never got around to it, a friend suggested it as he had enjoyed it at a different location.

We will try it for sure.

Last edited:
We love the rides at Universal and they are a large part of our trips, but we absolutely love just meandering slowly round the parks taking in all the sights and sounds and enjoying the heat too which we love. We could never be the type of folks you do see running around from one ride to the other.....but if that makes folks happy, then it`s fine, whatever makes you happy.

Entering DA is always nice, it`s never quite like that first time which completely and utterly takes your breath away as you walk past the bricks at the entrance and bricks you can actually hear move as if they`re opening that same time Hagrid took Harry through many years ago, it is spine tingling, even if you`re not a huge Potter fan.

The colours and all the different signs around this area are stunning and well photographed for sure!!

i-LTSSSX9-X2.jpg

i-BDXbB4P-X2.jpg

Gringotts was showing 60 minutes for the regular line, I was surprised as it didn`t look as busy as that, but with Express we`d be on in no time.

The million dollar chandeliers as you enter always impress....

i-J68JCp4-X2.jpg

There were a couple of kids in the main line that were not enjoying this line due to the animatronics, they are quite mean looking and very realistic if you`re a child I guess. And their cries were proof of that!! One ended up being taken out by dad as she was getting so upset, and loud!!

i-n8rkm89-X2.jpg

i-qGs7SjX-X2.jpg

It`s not the most fascinating of lines, but it is entertaining and has some notable little touches like newspapers where the headlines move like in the movies and so many other touches.

i-LxgSqpX-X2.jpg

I think I`m again in the minority as I get a little bored with this little preshow, but it has to be seen of course. I know something happened in here I wanted to mention, but didn`t write it down, so it`s gone, but there was something :confused3

i-kwQXV5X-X2.jpg

i-B4Rxfz8-X2.jpg

The elevator is fun and then you`re in the line for the ride where you go up a flight of stairs to get on the ride. Here we listen to a mum tell her husband how the TM here are not as good as Disney and Disney is just wonderful and Universal isn`t and bla bla bla...

fun31-M.jpg

There`s always one....

We were kind of laughing to ourselves and when we got to the top I couldn`t help but exclaim with an emphatic enthusiasm that Disney had nothing compared to this and how it was amazingly wonderful...it must have resonated as the woman behind Tom nudged him and said yeah tell her to go back to Disney then......lol......I never understood slating one place against the other....especially when you`re in the park!!

We`re at the top now and we`re met by a very organised TM who is clear on where folks have to stand......seems that`s too hard for some folks......lol......she told folks in front of us row 4 and they went to row one......how she didn`t eye roll her eyes to the back of her head I`ll never know!!

i-rCS9vXN-XL.jpg

This is a fun ride!! Gringott`s might not be the most thrilling of rides, but it is very good. I wish the drop were bigger, but we always enjoy it and it`s not rough a ride as you just kinda swoosh around, you don`t really spin which I like.

The down side to this ride are the lockers which the problem is too many folks gather round one locker and it can get very congested in parts. If you head further back it`s usually a little less busy.

Wiseacre`s Wizarding Equipment is a lovely store as you exit the ride. I love the detail here and enjoyed learning a long time ago the telescopes are made partly from the Jaws boats and one of the bigger ones features brass pieces from the compass that was positioned in the original ride queue.

There is also a crate from Jaws ride in the pre show for Gringotts. I do like all the nods to Jaws in this wonderful new land that replaced the much loved classic.

i-jxmF2Mm-X2.jpg

i-kgr3SV8-X2.jpg

i-L2sjwGR-X2.jpg

i-5LxtxCg-X2.jpg

I don`t remember what time it was at this point, but my stomach was rumbling like crazy this morning!!!

i-LzPzSdj-X2.jpg

i-S9tj9xQ-X2.jpg

We headed back down the way and we were surprised how quiet it was in front of Kreacher as it`s usually very crowded, it`s nice to get a picture with no one in it.

i-G66X8LR-X2.jpg

I do like our tradition of getting a picture on the back of the Knight Bus.....

i-zbhk25d-X2.jpg

And of course you have to peep in to where all the beds are for the guest who need a ride......

i-fZfzG6X-X2.jpg

i-ZJc4HWQ-X2.jpg

We felt so sorry for the TM having to tell some irate people that the HE was still down. Most folks were fine about it but we had heard of folks complaining they had bought park to park tickets just to use the train and of course, it was down. It was a shame of course, especially if you had little ones who were beyond excited to ride that Express.

But, not much to be done, I`m sure the parks would much rather it was running too.

The TM we spoke to said of course we could go in and take pictures......so we did. You could only go as far as where the luggage is all stored but it was kinda nice seeing it so empty.

i-W7rVSsN-X2.jpg

i-NWmxx2C-X2.jpg

i-L2FZR6D-X2.jpg

i-WqMw6Bt-X2.jpg

It was about now we saw other folks that had come in to get some pictures too.....darn it......lol.....yes, it`s selfish, but how many times do you get this place so deserted.

We got chatting to one of the TM who was roaming around here and we chatted for a few moments about the train and how it was missed, then we got on to food for some reason......talking about food when you`re hungry is not the best idea!!

We headed back out and Tom asked if I wanted to go do MiB a couple of times......

My answer........🙃

i-PFJV9Xk-S.gif

I will never understand humans. In all my years at Disney and Universal on both coasts (as well as most other theme parks) I have had very few issues with CMs/TMs/whatever they call their employees.

I also will state that all theme parks have their pros and cons and things that are similar. And that every has a right to their opinion and their opinion is often based off experience. But that also doesn’t mean it’s the be all end all.

When are people going to realize that?!?!?!?

Also I can’t wait to see where we head for lunch!

I was already walking towards Lombards which right now was the closest food option for us, Tom knew where I was heading as when I`m hungry, I have to eat quickly or that hangry feeling comes out and it ain`t pretty!!!

We ask if there`s anything available and she says sure no problem and to head straight in, nice lady and we`re happy enough to eat here although it has been a hit or a miss in the park, hopefully today would be a good one.

They ask if we`re ok eating upstairs, fine by us, I had never eaten up there before and it was lovely. The whole restaurant is beautiful and very reminiscent of a classic seafood restaurant in San Francisco, which it is supposed to be of course, but it also reminds me of a classic old style restaurant when ladies would wear bustled dresses and men were in morning suits......lol....maybe not!!!

I did not like that fish at the top however.....little too creepy to be honest.

i-tsp2xzB-X2.jpg

There are outdoor tables on the verandah and the view is rather lovely from up there, especially on a day like today. So, of course Tom heads out before even glancing at the menu for some pictures.

We always ask for a paper menu, I feel so old fashioned at times, but I don`t want to be looking at my phone to read a menu. No restaurant has said no yet.

i-crzBqwv-X2.jpg

i-M9dJ9vd-X2.jpg

i-nmFsrKg-X2.jpg

We don`t really like eating outside in the heat, but we were tempted today, this was a lovely area to enjoy a lunch.

i-qGZ8nqH-X2.jpg

i-ZR5MP8N-X2.jpg

It is incredibly traditional and beautifully decorated, very much not what you expect in a theme park.

i-fnPQS54-X2.jpg

Our waiter Juan was an absolute delight today, always nice to get good service, I ordered the Fish House Punch and Tom went for a beer as we were staying onsite all of today. The punch is Jamaican rum with lemon and orange hints....it`s actually quite nice, and not much can go wrong with a beer, Tom did enjoy his today.

i-CHm4rwT-X2.jpg

i-3RwjFf3-X2.jpg

i-2RPfn8G-X2.jpg

We both know what we want today as we had plenty of time to study the menu, Tom opted for the Wharf Burger with fries and it was perfectly cooked the way he likes it, and I went for the Blackened Mahi which came with snow peas which I don`t like but didn`t bother to change and what they called couscous, but it was much larger than the couscous I make.

i-42LxQq5-X2.jpg

i-m55wRs2-X2.jpg

I have to say both dishes were lovely. The fish was tender and flaky and was blackened to just the right amount and I did like the grain whatever it was......Tom ate my snow peas and I ate his tomato.....fair trade!

Once we had eaten I felt so much better, so we paid up and headed back outside and admired the styling of this lovely restaurant.

i-28LWNFp-X2.jpg

i-FP6HH4H-X2.jpg

i-TRD8PB8-X2.jpg

We were too full to do any wild rides, so we wandered round to do ET....can`t go wrong with that can you. We did ET twice and then I asked Tom if he wanted to do MiB, but he said no he just felt like going back home and chilling out for an hour.

We did have an hours nap which was lovely, I didn`t think I wanted a nap, but seems I did.

We went down to the lounge and I had a tea and Tom had coffee, that would do us till when the wine was served tonight and it`s always nice to be in the lounge when it`s quiet as we can chat a little more to our American kids...... ::yes::

Tonight they were serving chicken empanadas which now always comes with the usual sides and chips with salsa. This salsa is greatly enhanced by adding some tabasco sauce.....🥵

Love it!!!

i-4VrJRc5-X2.jpg

i-nHjHsG3-X2.jpg

i-9MHFWnb-X2.jpg

i-CVDj3mQ-X2.jpg

i-448tBRV-X2.jpg

We did have some salsa with our sparkly tonight and I may have my dates mixed up, but we met a lovely couple who were from Denmark and stayed regularly like us too. Alex introduced us, she was very good at introducing folks to each other and we did get on well with them and often sat at tables beside each other, they were really lovely and we had some nice chats with them, like tonight.

We were really excited about tonight.....we were meeting our friend D in Strong Water Bar for an early birthday meet up. She had flown in yesterday and she is one lucky lady as she gets to Orlando a couple of times a month, very much loves theme parks and both Sapphire and RP too....we had a lot in common. We had met up with her and her husband earlier in our trip and had a lovely lunch at Amatista so we were really looking forward to meeting up tonight.

D was staying at Sapphire this trip so we made sure we were there in plenty of time to meet her inside the bar, we hugged Maggie and Mike who was the supervisor tonight and got a table in Maggie`s section....to be fair we`d be happy in most of the sections, but we always end up in this corner for some reason.

We weren`t too long in when D came in and then went back as she had forgotten something for me......but was back in a flash with some lovely little gifts which was very touching and cute things too.....and soon we were chatting like the old friends we did feel we had become despite only knowing each other since December last year. We email a lot but nothing beats chatting in person.

Of course we ordered Carole`s Punches all round.....but there had been a mix up and there was something missing from these ones, don`t get me wrong they were still lovely, but missing the pineapple juice.....we still managed one or three each!!!

When we were deciding food, Maggie told us the chef tonight, Chef Carlos was off, but the chef had created a special appetiser and would we like to try it.....well, of course was the resounding answer......

This didn`t have a name but it was crostini made with their lovely bread topped with shrimp, a peach chutney and a spicy sauce over the top.....

Lord they were good!!!!

i-pswnDcv-X2.jpg

Another picture opportunity of course....and again, we should have asked Maggie to take a picture of all three of us.....doh!!

i-THGrhhc-X2.jpg

In between chatting and laughing, we managed to order some food and we all chose something different but planned to share it all.....it`s so hard to choose just a couple of dishes....but we manage.

Tuna Tiradito is a classic dish from here....one of my favourites, actually all of these dishes tonight were favourites of mine.....but as always happy to share!

i-PNswM7c-X2.jpg

Camarones al Ajillo....

i-2B8FqD3-X2.jpg

And of course, the Guava Rum BBQ Pork with Tostones and a garlic habanero pepper sauce which is just gorgeous!!

i-R58Ghpz-X2.jpg

The food was so good and we were being topped up with Carole`s Punches.....no one argued though......lol......and we laughed so much I was sore!

At one point someone asked if I had heard of Magical Dining.....I said, probably with too much emphasis....I hate it......:duck:

The way I said it tickled D so much....she was stifling a giggle and this is probably one of those....you had to be there moments.....but afterwards we all dissolved into complete fits of laughter as D impersonated me saying "I hate it" while pretending to stab a knife.......:rotfl:

This went on for a long time and we still laugh about it today....I know it doesn`t sound overly funny, but it really was and D was so good at doing the impersonation!!!

At that point I turned to see Maggie and Mike bring me an early birthday surprise as we weren`t going to be in tomorrow night and what a lovely surprise it was too......

i-s4wPxMK-X2.jpg

I love balloons and I do like a candle in a cake or dessert....so this was just lovely. There was ice creams in the cups for us all and we could easily share the dessert which we did. But, so thoughtful of them to do that, we were thrilled.

And dessert was gorgeous!!!

We were so full now.....and as D had an early flight in the morning, it wasn`t a late one but we were so reluctant to say goodnight as it had been such a lovely evening with the most laughter we had enjoyed for the longest time....I did actually ache as I think I pulled a muscle trying not to laugh out loud like a demented hyena!!

But we thanked Maggie and Mike especially for such a lovely surprise and then we left and did say goodnight and wished D a safe flight home, hugged and then we headed back to RP.

It had been such a lovely day, park time, nice food and spending a lovely evening with such a lovely lady.

For us we had an early night, watched some tv and had a glass of wine and I fell asleep while Tom watched something that might have been called Star-Trek-Gate-Wars-Galaxy-World or something equally dull and boring to me. He enjoys them though.

I think a lot of the folks you see running from ride to ride are only there for a couple days. Like you, we are fortunate enough to be able to go for a couple weeks at a time.
It's really nice to take it as it comes instead of rushing around.

The comparison between Universal and Disney seems to be never ending on the forums. We've always enjoyed both places and don't feel a need to decide which is better. We have had lengthy stays at both places and enjoyed them for slightly different reasons.

Are far as the TM's go I feel like Universal really kicked up their game about 5 years ago. We never had a bad experience prior to that, but in 2017 my wife and I both felt there was a difference.
We always had fantastic service at Royal Pacific. We felt that in 2017 the quality of staff at RP had spread to the rest of Universal property. It really felt like their hiring and training process had been kicked up a notch.

I loved this post! I know how it is when the giggles start, and you can't stop! This usually happens to me in church or some such quiet respectable place. My husband just shakes his head and rolls his eyes and says, Here she goes again, LOL.
I always open my mouth and say something, too,, if I think what someone is saying is obnoxious. Sometimes I wish I'd used better judgement though! My husband cringes when I do this and gives me the, I don't believe you did that, look.
I have low blood sugar and if I don't eat regularly I get hangry, shaky, and not a fun person to be around. Once I eat I am back to my usual self. My husband knows the signs and gets me some food quickly!
Lombards looks beautiful and old fashioned. I wonder why it looked so empty? Was it an early lunch?
So much enjoying your TR.

The drive was quite interesting, we planned to take the A1A, everyone suggested we go that way as it is so pretty and they were right.
This is the most beautiful road. I've never been on it as far North as you were, but I'm glad to hear it's just as lovely!
in the sunshine and heat or Florida and this was a gorgeous beach and quite honestly I loved this lifestyle of spending time doing this every weekend.
I agree with you there! I can't imagine living somewhere all year where you can just go to a nice warm beach anytime..it would be hard to get anything else done!
but the lettuce wraps were divine!!
Love those!! I'm glad you had a good experience at PF Changs. I feel like some of their locations have gone downhill in recent years, but sounds like that one is still great!

I will never understand humans. In all my years at Disney and Universal on both coasts (as well as most other theme parks) I have had very few issues with CMs/TMs/whatever they call their employees.

I also will state that all theme parks have their pros and cons and things that are similar. And that every has a right to their opinion and their opinion is often based off experience. But that also doesn’t mean it’s the be all end all.

When are people going to realize that?!?!?!?

Also I can’t wait to see where we head for lunch!

I think some folks just go into certain places with a negative attitude. She looked like she would rather be anywhere else……to claim every Universal employee was miserable doesn’t sound reasonable to me and to folks around her.

Lunch is on the way…….:)

I love Buffalo but I also enjoy honey mustard (I will admit I am more of a honey mustard vinaigrette girl but I do enjoy HM on occasion).

Weather is always the bane of our existence!

Try living in the UK!! Everything is weather dependent.

All that food at Strong water looked DIVINE omg especially that crostini special 😍

It really was delicious, I wish we’d asked for it again during our stay, but we never…..maybe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter