Happy Anni-birth-aversary...A 33 night Celebration & HHN too.....SF & RPR September 2022 TR

Happy Anniversary week! I hope you keep the celebrating going until your birthday. 🎉
That makes perfect sense to me.

Seriously, I hope you and Tom enjoyed every moment and reveled in being in your happy place :love:

Thanks Maria 🥰

Yup……every time I have some fizz……I think I’m celebrating……why not!!

We are absolutely loving every moment of our time here……can’t believe it’s been a week already!

Oh you’re not late…..we’re still celebrating our 30th Anniversary……lol…..it’ll run till we get home……even then we have a dinner with a group of friends as they missed it because we are here……lol……

But, thank you :cheer2:
Maybe this can be a new thing! One day of vacation for every year married! I could work with that :love2:

Margaret

I have been watching some Live Streaming of HHN on the ticker tocker App hoping to catch a glimpse of you or Tom. Still haven't seen you yet. Enjoy your time there, It looks like loads of fun. I see why you love it so much!

I have been watching some Live Streaming of HHN on the ticker tocker App hoping to catch a glimpse of you or Tom. Still haven't seen you yet. Enjoy your time there, It looks like loads of fun. I see why you love it so much!

I have no clue what a ticker tocker is :rotfl: .I’m guessing a Vlogger??

We’ve been there though, and yes, having a blast at horror nights….it is so much fun but my goodness it is so busy so we blend in well.

We keep saying we’ll go in for just an hour or so, and we end up there till midnight, but it’s catching up with us during the day……::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter