Happy Anni-birth-aversary...A 33 night Celebration & HHN too.....SF & RPR September 2022 TR

Oh wow, it's already time to go! You must be so excited, I hope you have a lovely flight.

I just applied for my kiddos' passports... Dreading how long it will take to get them back but fingers crossed we'll be good to go!

Oh goodness yes, hope the passports are quick and you can get sorted sooner. Kyle had to replace his passport this year, we worried how long it would take as at the time folks were reporting months long waits……his came through in no time at all, so fingers crossed for the kids to come through.

Thanks musika…..flight was excellent!

Have a wonderful trip over you two. We'll be there in a couple of weeks. If I see you, I'll be sure to say hello. Enjoy all your celebrations!

Thanks so much, oh you absolutely have to say hello if you see us in the parks…would be nice to say hello……safe travels when it’s your time too…….:)

You will be flying before we know it! So many wonderful experiences waiting for you, and a special anniversary and birthday to boot — it’s going to be a Very Scary Happy AnniBirthsery! 👻🎃🥳🕷🎂🍾🥂

It will be nice I’m sure Maria……very low key I’d imagine with it just being dinner, but still special. Looking forward to it a lot!

I‘m glad it’s not on a HHN as we would have to choose between dinner out or HHN……lol…….

It has been a long two years for you waiting for HHN…
and now it’s here!

Safe travels Carole and know you will be thrilled to be back “ home “

Yep, 2019 was the last time we were here in September for HHN! Feels like forever ago since then…….

And yes, thrilled to be home again!

Thank you for the lovely travel wishes…….it really was a flawless journey for us. Our plane left 40 minutes due to waiting for a piece of paper no less…..but still landed right on time. We went straight across the Atlantic which I’d quite unusual now it’s only two engines……:scared1: but it was fine.

Our friend met us when we arrived and we got checked in before heading for a well earned shower and then after unpacking, straight to Strong Water where we had a lovely catch up with Fernando and staff again which was lovely. And our Lenny was there, he’s only working a couple of nights a week there now, but so good to see him back behind their bar! He’s so fabulous.

Lasted till around 8.30 before heading back to the room where we managed to stay awake till 9.05! Hence the reason I’m posting at 4.40am!!!

Sleeping beauty is through in the bedroom sound asleep, so I came through here so he can sleep without me rumbling about.

Hotel as usual is perfect…….the suite is lovely and we are so happy to be back.

Have some plans for lunch today and then HHN tonight……think we’ll go in later to avoid the rain that’s forecast till 8pm.

Oh if you liked the Spice Girls, Baby Spice has been staying here at Sapphire. Saw her last night in Strong Water with her family….although not sure she really needed the big black sunglasses on inside at night! Don’t think anyone had a clue who she was!

Another 10 minutes and I’ll see if I can fall back over, but enjoying looking out these windows right now, so very peaceful……

Have a great weekend everyone…….:wave2:

Oh if you liked the Spice Girls, Baby Spice has been staying here at Sapphire. Saw her last night in Strong Water with her family….although not sure she really needed the big black sunglasses on inside at night! Don’t think anyone had a clue who she was!
:smooth:my fav spice girl. If anything the shades probably drew attention to her hmmmm lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter