Happy Anni-birth-aversary...A 33 night Celebration & HHN too.....SF & RPR September 2022 TR

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
i-4LJ72p3-S.gif

i-Vsc2bTh-S.gif

A very warm WELCOME back from Carole `n` Tom 🥰

This is our brand new September 2022 Trip Report

i-4KHxKbT-S.gif

Since our last trip, these weeks have just flown past and all of a sudden we have 5 short weeks to go till we get back to our favourite home away from home

So, time for a short Pre trip report for our September trip that is so much looked forward to as we haven`t been in September since 2019 due to the travel ban....so, high excitement is in place for this trip.

It`s also a very special trip for us.....well, all of our trips are special and we love every single minute we are there......but this September is not only my 55th birthday (how`d that happen) and our first HHN in 3 years, but we are also celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary on September 5th 🥂 🍾

And that is something to celebrate for sure.

Sometimes it feels like only yesterday we got married.....other days it feels like he deserves a medal 💞

cv3-Th.jpg

And that`s really how the title came about for this trip report.....and down to one of my lovely Goddaughters.....Clara. She really inadvertently named it, but it stuck and seemed appropriate. She also suggested an alternative title of "how much champagne can I sup this time around" 😈 Told her I can still change my will.....lol.....

This trip begins right at the end of August with our overnight hotel, and we are there for most of September and although we aren`t the biggest planners in the world, we have planned a few things for our special occasion. We haven`t actually booked anything yet, we`ll do that when we get there......plenty of time for that!!

With HHN we`ll certainly be planning to spend more than one or two nights there....we could realistically go 17 nights during our stay as we have bought the Rush of Fear pass with Express of course.......I don`t think we will go all those nights, but it`s nice to have the choice. More about HHN coming up and I do think this year will be fabulous.....👻

We`ll be staying as usual at our favourite airport hotel and staying at our home away from home in Sapphire Falls and Royal Pacific Resort.......I`m sure no one is surprised at those choices for us!!! No other hotels appeal to us to be honest for varying reasons, these two are where we are happiest, so we keep coming back for more. People always ask us why we don`t stay in some of the other hotels for a change, but we`re happy there and don`t feel the need to change what we love.

We are trying to come up with some new places to visit this trip....some new restaurants to try and we do "plan" to have some more park time than we did in May.....that Velocicoaster is a calling us for sure!! And I believe The Mummy will be well open by then!

Thinking about Howl-O-Scream at Seaworld too for this year....would be one night only as we`ve only heard good reports about it from last year, it`s something we`ll think about too, although we certainly have enough nights for Universal`s HHN.

I have plans to meet up with friends of course......some new and some we`ve been friends with for a very long time, so we definitely plan to spend some time with those folks during our stay.

We are going to look at planning some restaurants and where we want to go for my birthday and our very special anniversary dinner. And we are certainly spoiled for choice there......I would suspect we`ll have Eddie V`s in there somewhere for sure. And maybe a little shopping in there too.......:rolleyes1

That`s about all for today I think.......it does seem so soon after the last trip report to be doing another, but time will pass so fast, it`ll be here before we know it as it`s August in a few days as it is. We do have a few things going on in August which I`m sure will help pass some time including a visit home to Scotland where one of my cousins is coming over from Long Island for her first visit to Scotland in many years. My aunt always planned to come back for one last visit, but she passed away before she could, so this will be like a mini trip honouring her mum and visiting where her mum came from originally.

And we have some birthdays too including Tom`s later in the month, he never wants anything for that except to go out for a meal, which we`ll do a couple of days after his actual birthday, might have a treat or two for him too of course.

If you`re reading along, I truly hope you enjoy it.....it`s always lovely to read comments along the way and I do love reading them all......❤️

cv26-S.jpg

Last edited:
to quote Michael Scott “OMG ITS HAPPENING! EVERYONE REMAIN CALM!”

Seriously though I lucked out that I refreshed the “new posts” page on the boards and saw this! 😊

Can’t wait to follow along! And Happy early Anni-birth-erversary day!

:welcome: back HB......it only seems a short time since the last one.....oh wait....it was.......lol......

Lordy haven`t seen that episode for ages.....took me a while to get into the USA Office as Ricky Gervais is a hard act to follow for just how cringe worthy a person can be!! But, I did get to like it eventually.

Thank you, glad to see you here and hope you enjoy it.......:)

schumi ….. 5 weeks to go

one night you will go to sleep and wake up with a packed suitcase heading towards the airport!!

:welcome: back mac.......

Yep, we love that journey up to the airport and the overnight there with it all in front of us.....and this time we finally have HHN to look forward to after a two year enforced hiatus.

I doubt we`ll sleep!!!

Glad you`re joining along, I know you`ll enjoy it!!!! ::yes::

Only 5 weeks!!! Wow, and staying for almost a month in September. It sounds like a lot of fun. Congratulations on your anniversary:)
We've never been to HHN, but it sounds like fun.
Can't wait for your TR coming up!!!

:welcome: back to you too Ruth.....

I hope we will have a lot of fun for sure......we do have some nice plans and some nice folks to meet....so can`t be bad!

HHN is amazing!!! Truly one of the best events around, and it is addictive. We`ve been going since 2007 and loved it from then. So, we`re looking forward to getting back after our gap.

Looking forward to celebrating our anniversary too.......

Glad to see you here too........:)

I'm along for the ride!!!

Five weeks will pass fast! Especially when it's summer, and you have a trip to Scotland to see family.

:welcome: along too Pumpkin.....

yep, it`ll be here before we know it. And yes, looking forward to visiting family next month, it`s been a few months since we were up there.

Hope you enjoy reading along and look forward to your comments......:)

I am in!!

Can’t wait for more adventures with Carole and Tom🎉🎉🎉

We leave for Orlando in the morning!! SQUEEEEEEEE!🤣😊

:welcome: Andrea........

YAY!!!!!

Tomorrow......oh my goodness......I hope you have the best time ever!!!!! And don`t forget to go on that Velocicoaster🎢

And as always, lovely to see you post here.......but don`t forget......have so much fun and let us know how it went.......safe travels too......:wave2:

🕰️ Time flies when Carole's got a PTR or TR going!
Looking forward to this so much, I can't wait to hear how you love all the HHN tricks and treats :hmghost:👻

And another warm :welcome: to you Maria......

Oh you`ll love the HHN stuff so much.......I could never do it justice just how good it is, but we can but try......we`ll take as many pictures as we can......

Glad you`re here too......:wave2:

I'm here and excited to read along too :cheer2:
Won't be long coming around to you trip and all those celebrations!

:welcome: back to you too luvpoohandcompany........

Glad to see you again!!!

Yep, we have a lot to celebrate in September!! I have to admit it is my busiest month for friends and families birthday`s and anniversaries. I do have to get organised before we leave to make sure we haven`t missed anyone, and they grumble I`m never here for mine........lol......

And it will come around quickly.....August will go like a flash. :wave2:

Yay for your next TR! I just finished your May one, another great job on it. I could feel the FL heat (although plenty of places nowadays feel that warm, ha.)

I'm debating starting my own TR for September. I think it will be interesting comparing everything pre and post Covid changes. Not that we're "post" Covid by any means, but just the whole travelling and vacation experience. This is your third trip coming up I believe, so you must be pretty much back in the groove and comfortable with the planning.

And yes, September is a huge month for birthdays. I think it has to do with all the "celebrating" *ahem* over the Christmas/New Year's times. Just off the top of my head, birthdays include me, my daughter, my brother, my best friend growing up, my ex-husband's mother and father...and my parents' anniversary was also September and my nephew is getting married this September!

Yay for your next TR! I just finished your May one, another great job on it. I could feel the FL heat (although plenty of places nowadays feel that warm, ha.)

I'm debating starting my own TR for September. I think it will be interesting comparing everything pre and post Covid changes. Not that we're "post" Covid by any means, but just the whole travelling and vacation experience. This is your third trip coming up I believe, so you must be pretty much back in the groove and comfortable with the planning.

And yes, September is a huge month for birthdays. I think it has to do with all the "celebrating" *ahem* over the Christmas/New Year's times. Just off the top of my head, birthdays include me, my daughter, my brother, my best friend growing up, my ex-husband's mother and father...and my parents' anniversary was also September and my nephew is getting married this September!

:welcome: back Aurora.........

Thank you, I`m glad you enjoyed the May report.....oh gosh yes, the heat was incredible!

I think Florida can be considered post covid as it just doesn`t seem to ever have existed there......lol......it was good to feel normal again!!

Oh my goodness I agree........New Year celebrations are responsible for a lot of those birthdays!!! Like you we have so many and many of my friends say the same....most expensive month of the year for gifts!! Tom`s Goddaughter was supposed to get married this September....we were relieved she didn`t stick with that month. Tom is giving her away as her father passed away when she was very young, so it`s been postponed till December. That`s the reason we aren`t visiting in December now as we thought we may do this year.

But, we joked when she announced she was getting married....bet it`s September!!

I`m almost done organising everyone`s gifts and cards.......almost!!!

And yes, you should do a TR......we noticed big changes post covid.....more on the UK side rather than Florida.....

Glad you`re along for this one too.......:wave2:

Yaaaayyyyy! Another TR has been started. And a birthday and anniversary trip to boot! Can't wait to read about all your adventures and see all of Tom's amazing photos of details I often overlook.

We're trying to sneak in a September trip if I can get the time off of work. We'll be sure to introduce ourselves if we run into you two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter