Happy 4th of July!!!

SharkMeal

Do I know you?
How was yours? ;)

Okay, well for some reason we had our fireworks yesterday on the 3rd. Don't ask me lol, our state
does weird things >_>

Apparently there was a concert scheduled to go on before the fireworks from 7:30 to 9:30. People
from the airforce got together and played their instruments from 7:30 to 8:30, and then a band
I've never heard of called "Lonestar" played. They were supposed to play from 8:30 to 9:30. They
were a country/rock band it seemed. I really wasn't a big fan of them. Too bad they forgot the main
show was the fireworks and not them, they played until 10:30 LOL. Each time they were done with
a song we were like "Okay this is their last song" then we hear either a keyboard or drum intro and
we're like uggh.. While a crowd of 15 year old girls are like screaming lol. No famous bands every play
here so that's why most of the crowd were cheering for encores. :P They had to hint them to get
off the stage by shooting up fireworks while they were playing and they still would not get off. They
finally ended though and the fireworks show after was awesome. It was really fun! a3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter