• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy 25th!

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
Happy 25th to The DIS! It started with a....Disney Pete website! Congratulations for 25 years to our friends who were there from the beginning, Pete and Jon and The Martin family and US! What a great family and community and business to be a part of. We play, we love, we support, we travel, we argue, we cry, we do it all in Disney style!
What are your highlights of being a part of this family?

I really love being able to share my learnings and insights with others that are newer to Disney. I also love learning new things from others that have different experiences than I do. This helps me to be better able to help my friends and family when they are planning trips.

Thanks to the DISboards for a great community to share and learn from a wide range of perspectives and experiences!

Happy 25th! I love meeting people from all over the world, and especially those with a different lived experience or points of view from mine. I welcome the focus on charity events, an outward looking focus to be supportive for others, and wanting to gather in community to make or shared moments more magical, together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter