• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happiness is.........DVC!!!!

We love BW, we own at SSR and OKW but stay 90% of the time at BW and always BW view. We live 80 miles from Disney, and are self employed so the 7 month booking time works fine for us.

Pardon me if I am gushing too much but I am still basking in the BWV glow and can't wait to go back someday.

Be careful!!! We stayed at BWV to "try it out" in September, the 16th to the 21st.

I signed the paperwork for our BWV add on contract on 10/03!!! :rotfl:

DH now won't let me book anywhere but SSR and BWV. He also has threatened to get a restraining order against our guide, since I have been mumbling about buying into AKV. ;)

Now they need to do CRV, because I have him on board for at least a 100 pt add on for there! :)

Even used the pilot check in program w. Airtran and had ME take bags back to airport. And can I say the Muffalatta at the bakery is scrumptious.

Is there a new pilot program that I am missing involving ME and Airtran?? So is ME running to Sanford now or is Airtran running some flights into The Orlando Airport??

That view is the best in Disney.

Yes it is and I love this thread. Here's the view again.

4ab47724.jpg

HBC

Is there a new pilot program that I am missing involving ME and Airtran?? So is ME running to Sanford now or is Airtran running some flights into The Orlando Airport??

I flew Airtran into and out of MCO- Orlando International. If you check on the Magical Express info here on the Disboards it advises of the pilot program Airtran is running to checkin for your flight at the resort. Only certain resorts are doing the pilot and Boardwalk just happened to be one of them. So we were able to do checkin and get our boarding passes at the resort and checked in our bags there as well.

I just have to agree with your title for this thread! DVC has brought so much happiness to me and my family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter