Happiness is.........DVC!!!!

KatiebugsMom

Mouseketeer
Can I just say again how happy I am to be a DVC member. Just came back last Monday from a 10 day stay at BWV in a one bedroom Boardwalk view. God I love DVC!!! The program is wonderful and each time I use it I keep validating DH and I's purchase decision. I love Saratoga and I love BWV and can't wait to try another resort or even Disneyland with points.

I can see why many love BWV and have become a convert. Location to my favorite park (Epcot) and the thrills at MGM are key besides the wonderful rooms and amenities of the resort. Even used the pilot check in program w. Airtran and had ME take bags back to airport. And can I say the Muffalatta at the bakery is scrumptious. Pool is awesome and even though we had a good walk to our room from the elevators, I did not mind it because I have had a longer walk in an All Star and just relished the thought of being at BWV.

Pardon me if I am gushing too much but I am still basking in the BWV glow and can't wait to go back someday.

I hope you behaved yourself while you were at my house. No drinking or late night partying.:rotfl:

we love it there too.:goodvibes

If I can talk my husband into doing my add on at BWV this month then we'll be staying there this Christmas. The Boardwalk is awesome and the street performers are fun to watch after a long day at the parks.

Can I just say again how happy I am to be a DVC member. Just came back last Monday from a 10 day stay at BWV in a one bedroom Boardwalk view. God I love DVC!!! The program is wonderful and each time I use it I keep validating DH and I's purchase decision. I love Saratoga and I love BWV and can't wait to try another resort or even Disneyland with points.

I can see why many love BWV and have become a convert. Location to my favorite park (Epcot) and the thrills at MGM are key besides the wonderful rooms and amenities of the resort. Even used the pilot check in program w. Airtran and had ME take bags back to airport. And can I say the Muffalatta at the bakery is scrumptious. Pool is awesome and even though we had a good walk to our room from the elevators, I did not mind it because I have had a longer walk in an All Star and just relished the thought of being at BWV.

Pardon me if I am gushing too much but I am still basking in the BWV glow and can't wait to go back someday.

Love the post. Feel exactly the same almost every day. So grateful for DVC. So incredibly grateful. I'll gush with ya.

And yep BWV can be like that for some of us. Never thought we could/or would want to plan 7-11 months so we bought SSR. Well the first stay at BWV. I'll plan. I'll change. Bought and sold contracts just to have BWV.

If I can talk my husband into doing my add on at BWV this month then we'll be staying there this Christmas. The Boardwalk is awesome and the street performers are fun to watch after a long day at the parks.

I booked Christmas week, last week and was told the number of rooms open was already very low.

I hope you behaved yourself while you were at my house. No drinking or late night partying.

But they make it so easy. Screen door. Airport bottle of rum. Turn grab bottle of coke. Pay. Smile if you're lucky enough to get carded. Get paper cup. Fun is right there. As is people watching. Pour, stir, mix, drink. And hardly any money is gone. Too easy on the BW. Too easy.

Well I strolled or maybe skipped down the Boardwalk but did not twist....:lmao:

However as for drinking..... nothing like taking a few wineglasses out of the cupboard, pouring a nice chilled Riesling from the frig, sit out on the balcony and bask in the glow of Spaceship Earth across the lagoon while in the warmth of the Boardwalk lights and sounds..........:cloud9:

I will never forget that........

Addonitis has struck badly this week.....25 pts at AKV (got card in mail upon return) or small contract at BWV.........UGHHHHHH must...stay....away...from...phone.......

I just want 50 more BWV points...just 50 more. That will satisfy me. It will.

I booked a 1b S view.

I asked about her current inventory. She said it was quite low for all rooms.

As I recall that was on Monday.

I booked a 1b S view.

I asked about her current inventory. She said it was quite low for all rooms.

As I recall that was on Monday.

Okay, why hasn't Judy called me back yet? Time is ticking away on my future. My very LIFE is at stake here.

Not to worry.

I may bail on my 1 bedroom at the boardwalk Christmas week.

I figure I can simply "rent" out the reservation on the for rent board.

So you will have a chance even if you do not do an add on.

;)

Add-on done. I'll be able to book my reservation on Monday.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

She said that they most likely will not be put in the system until tomorrow. They all seem to be SWAMPED for some reason. I wonder why that is? Hmmm.;)

Well I strolled or maybe skipped down the Boardwalk but did not twist....:lmao:

However as for drinking..... nothing like taking a few wineglasses out of the cupboard, pouring a nice chilled Riesling from the frig, sit out on the balcony and bask in the glow of Spaceship Earth across the lagoon while in the warmth of the Boardwalk lights and sounds..........:cloud9:

I will never forget that........

That view is the best in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter