Happily Ever After- Our WDW Honeymoon

AuroraRose

Mouseketeer
fairytales.jpg

It's official! We're doing a Disney Duo Honeymoon! I didn't want to post anything until we were sure we'd be able to get a room with our DVC points, but we managed! But, first things first, introductions:

I'm Kara, you might remember me if you've been following my PTR for my trip next month! If you don't, I'm a 29 year old Disney fanatic who loves spending as much time as possible playing in the parks! With me is my awesome fiance Bill, also 29, also a Disney fanatic. It was a match made in Disney heaven!
:tinker:
06.png

We're getting married on October 2, 2010 in California, and on the 3rd, we'll be driving to Disneyland with our families and friends to spend three days playing over there. On the 6th, we'll be flying out to Florida, just the two of us, to play for fours days at WDW! :cheer2:

We booked a studio at OKW, though we really wanted Boardwalk. We're on the wait list for it, so maybe :genie:? As I was looking over the DISboards, though, I've been re-thinking staying there, and thought about changing our reservations to SSR. We stayed at SSR last year when we went to WDW, but don't really know much about OKW. Thoughts?

dumbo.gif

Next Update: Our ADR's

TABLE OF CONTENTS
CH 2: Daily Itinerary

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon!!!!!! How exciting!!! We had our Disneymoon last year in WDW, and we'll be back for our 1 Year Anniversary!! Have a great trip!!! :yay::yay::goodvibes:goodvibes

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon!!!!!! How exciting!!! We had our Disneymoon last year in WDW, and we'll be back for our 1 Year Anniversary!! Have a great trip!!! :yay::yay::goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you so much! We're so excited!! How fun to go back for your anniversary! I hope we'll be able to do the same! :yay:

First of all, let me correct one point, I am Bill and I'm awesome x 2. Now that that is out of the way, very excited about the wedding and dual Disney trip! Woot Disney!

Hope the Boardwalk resort opens up! We have ourselves waiting listed on two different room types! It would also work out because I would love to eat at Big River Grille & Brewing Works... Anyone had the chance to try it?

Oh, and if all works out we will be hitting the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! :woohoo:

Ah well, anyone have any suggestions for special fun stuffs to do for our Disney Trips! Want this one to be extra memorable!

First of all, let me correct one point, I am Bill and I'm awesome x 2. Now that that is out of the way, very excited about the wedding and dual Disney trip! Woot Disney!

Hope the Boardwalk resort opens up! We have ourselves waiting listed on two different room types! It would also work out because I would love to eat at Big River Grille & Brewing Works... Anyone had the chance to try it?

Oh, and if all works out we will be hitting the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! :woohoo:

Ah well, anyone have any suggestions for special fun stuffs to do for our Disney Trips! Want this one to be extra memorable!

:rotfl: So sorry, Awesome²Bilbo! And you're giving away key points of my future updates! :lmao:

Ah well, I agree, though. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share!

I said next time we'd have an update about our ADRs, but I'm still working on it. So, we're going to go with our itinerary instead!!

WED. Oct. 6th: We'll be flying in to MCO! Not sure at what time, we have to get our airline tickets still. Since the Food & Wine Festival will be going on at this point, we're hoping to head straight over to Epcot to check it out!
faw.png

THUR. Oct. 7th: Most likely we'll be sticking with Magic Kingdom today! I'm hoping to be able to do the meet and greet with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen:

tianaandnaveen.jpg

It's been said that this is a MNSSHP day, so we're hoping to go and enjoy that as well!

pic1.jpg

FRI. Oct. 8th: We're hoping to get to Animal Kingdom early today to do Kilimanjaro Safaris in the morning!

KilamanjaroSafaris.jpg

Expedition Everest is a must for us!

Yeti.jpg

AND, it's been said that this is another MNSSHP day, and we're crazy, so we're going to try and make it both nights!

maleficentmnsshp.png

I figure it will increase my chances of getting to meet Maleficent, who I've never seen out for a meet and greet at Disneyland!

SAT. Oct. 9th: Saturday will most likely be our last day in the parks, depending on the flights we book. :sad1: I definitely want to try to make it to Hollywood Studios in the morning so I can ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster before we go:

rnrcoaster.png

After we do whatever we want around HS, I am hoping to head back to Epcot and wander around the festival some more.

This is all tentative, of course. Who knows what will happen when we get there!

Next Update: Villains

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter